Reviews for Mr and Mrs Potter
James chapter 3 . 9/6
Nice story, I really enjoyed reading it. Have a good life
Nocolonstillrolling chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
Love it amazing story I'm in love
Dylan chapter 3 . 9/6/2015
same person as the other review with this name, but i thought of something else that i wanted to say about the story so i logged out to do so.

i really loved the fact that it wasnt love at first sight and that you show harry and luna going through these stages and learning about each other and how their actions effect their partner, and that the love they share isnt instantaneous but grow over time.
DylanL chapter 3 . 9/4/2015
i loved the story. i wish the last scene was better announced by saying something like '3 years later' or something as it was very confusing when luna mentioned her belly and harry called to his son. in fact, i think you should go through and update the formatting to add in scene breaks, as it was written so long ago that the original scene breaks (if there were any) have been erased. that is my only complaint about the story.
PuppetPrince chapter 3 . 3/15/2015
herart chapter 3 . 3/4/2015
I liked this story. Very good adaptation too. It has indecision that comes with being young, bad decisions that come from lacking social skill while growing up, sorrow and happiness too.
Angels-heart1 chapter 3 . 1/23/2015
Great story!
The Sagacious Oz chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Excellent. Just excellent.
loonlylovegood chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Wow! I've been looking for a good Luna-Harry fanfic for ages and I've finally found it. You capture the essence of lunas personality perfectly. The characters are all very 3-dimensional and your writing is superb, also the length of the chapter is amazing. Thank you so much for posting this I really appreciate it,
M :)
Wyatt Taggart chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
Never before have I read a fanfiction that has actually made me cry. the author did a really great job on this.
Mel chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
Just wanted you to know that this is an awesome piece of writing!
Vivss chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
Hey great story! I'm glad you wrote this cuz long H/L stories are so hard to find!
Loved that their son's name is Brian! I think JK's names for Harry's children are awful, so it was nice that you changed them.
Vivss chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Great story so far!
I love the Weasleys twins reaction to the marriage, so much like them!
I hope Luna wont lose the baby.
I probably had more to write but the chapter is so lenghty that I forget everything I wanted to comment about.
Gruffard chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
A solid story, I enjoyed it and had a few tear jerking moments, which are harder to pull off and not just feel off.

I am curious on why you decided to have certain people survive the war, when they didn't in canon. But it didn,t ruin the enjoyment of your work.

Thanks for the read. I do love Luna/Harry.
Gruffard chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
Oh. So evil of a cliffy.

She is feeling bad, and then has a medical issue that can threaten the baby? Good way to maintain suspense at least.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »