Reviews for Gratuitous

write more.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
hillarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
But House stopped wearing his lab coat. Does that mean they broke up? *looks horrified* Hm, maybe it was the outrageous part of the fun that changed. Vanilla no lab coat? Or we could just say it was a one time offer! *Smiles happily, then catches sight of Chase and leers* Any chance of details? No? Oh well. *fangirl mind goes to play in the gutter with Chase and House voodoo dolls*
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
isn't Cuddy like 42 so yea, massive ?'s on Chase's age...LOL...that was AWESOME, I LOVED IT!

THANKS:D
Bru Black chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
very funny!

I was watching that episode again a few weeks ago... and I couldn't stop thinking about this fic... and chase... and house... and one weekend with a "very persuasive mouth"...

Love it!
icestar-comet-moon chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
*falls out of her chair laughing* omg faved so bad!
kittylove chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
this story makes me laugh every time i read it.
Oni chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
"and Cuddy was left to wonder just what age Chase was."

Brilliant ending! And I loved the Cuddy!
unmatterable chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
hihi... loved it! hilarious! I just love any house/chase and this is really a nice, little fic!
Carerra Os chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
lol i loved it!
izzyish chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
HILARIOUS AND AMAZING!

keep making stories like this, and ill keep reading (and reviewing)

izzyish
Biskit chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
I love this story. The concept may be a oldie but it's a classic and you managed to pull it off without it being tacky. A oh and thankyou for the ChaseXHouse relationship I've been looking for these fics, while there are a few there aren't many. Not only did I get a whole heap once but I got QUALITY fiction. Can't wait to see more.