Reviews for Possibility: A Sort of Fairytale
Guest chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
I'll cut you a bit of slack for not knowing Kara's Fathers name is Dreilide, since this was written before we knew that. However making Anders a murderer is a bit of a contrived way of taking him out of contention for Kara's "affections". I like a lot of your other fics so I'll hope this gets better, but it aint to promising so far.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/22/2014
I wonder why you seem to be going in the direction that they're only friends when they are clearly so much more. The more pertinent question would have been for her to ask why Lee loves her not why is he her friend. Not getting it.
Hell-of-Fire chapter 9 . 3/15/2006
Those were just too cute:

*You’re one of the bravest idiots I’ve ever seen.*

*“Push the fraking thing open!” she hissed, gesturing wildly.*

I love the story Kara's father told her and how Kara slowly realised how true it had become. Racetrack and Hot Dog were so cool, too and Cally of course, I always like your Cally! The whole break-out-plan was cool

The image of little Lee sitting in the backyard and wishing on the stars is so cute! Kara's decision to frak wishing and start acting was great :D

The two of them are just too cute together :D Thanks
emeraldeyezcu chapter 9 . 2/7/2006
Well, here's another of your fics that I loved! It was wonderful! Great writing, great idea. Perfect ending.
Darlian chapter 9 . 11/13/2005
Aw...for once, a pretty semi-happy ending. :D Sweet.
Darlian chapter 6 . 11/13/2005
As one hand grabbed the flight suit, the other lingered on the patch fixed to his right arm. “Full-fledged pilot?”

“Nugget no more,” he said with a laugh. “You should be going, Starbuck.”

“Wait!” Hot Dog yelled, holding up his hands around his face.

Kara didn‘t lower her hand. “Are you chickening out on me?”

“Thanks,” Kara said before bringing her fist forward to connect with his chin. Hot Dog went down like a brick, and it was obvious he wasn’t getting up.

Sorry! I just loved that conversation. :D Whoa, I thought Racetrack really did hate Kara, and it's nice to know that Starbuck actually has the support of the other pilots. Hope things with the Old Man eventually get mended up, though. :)
Airam4u chapter 9 . 11/2/2005
great story! Well written and wonderfully developed. Keep up the good work
SG1SamFan chapter 9 . 11/2/2005
That was so sweet! I loved Kara's father's words to her finally coming true-when Lee was saying those things about her, all I could think of was what a great "handsome prince" he makes! The kiss was so tender and sweet, and the sensory details were amazing. Thank you for yet another wonderful story!

Nytel chapter 9 . 11/1/2005
That was a great ending to a great story. I absolutely love your Possibility series. Please keep them coming. :)
Vague Lenore chapter 8 . 11/1/2005
I think this is one of your best "possibility" stories. As usual, you understand Kara and Lee better than they understand themselves.
CCl4 chapter 9 . 11/1/2005
I like your take on the Tomb scene. Keep up the good work.
laumae chapter 9 . 11/1/2005
good, keep writing!
SciFiScribe chapter 9 . 11/1/2005
That was so sweet! Awesome, awesome job!

midnightair chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
i so love this story : )
SG1SamFan chapter 8 . 10/31/2005
That was so sweet! You're building up the tension really well, and I can't wait until the next chapter. Lee really said a lot without actually telling Kara how much he loved her as more than a friend. But you hinted at it with the question he refused to answer. I can't wait for the next installment!