Reviews for These Circumstances
Nooooooooooo y is there no morrrrreeeee!...
Aaliyah92 chapter 12 . 7/15
Just read the whole thing and I love it! Will you be continuing this at all?
Cindy chapter 12 . 5/15
Nice, nice, niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

this is real good stuff right h ere. like - pure, zutara. good fluff, 100% whole wheat bread, very wholesome and healthy and fuzzy. i love it. and like - just, really its hilarious and light and gr8. makes me smile.
too bad that you didn't update the story for almost a decade. its my 5th time reading it coz it was so good.
iheartmusicalot chapter 12 . 1/20
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH IM CONVULSING
IsabelTheCool chapter 7 . 1/17
Lol I loved that last part about the mating season. It was perfect! I'm loving ur story, keep up the good work!
Zutara1267 chapter 12 . 12/29/2015
Honestly, PLEASE update. I have read this story soooooo many times, and I love it! It would be the best thing ever if you did... also, I LOVE this story soooooooooo much :D
Anime no Akuma chapter 12 . 12/9/2015
Oh my god do you think you will continue this story? Because I really love it!
Zutara1267 chapter 6 . 8/27/2015
LOVED this chapter sooooooo much. I have read your story sooo many times. PLEASE update. I swear, if you do, it would be the best thing ever. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
:) :) :)
x
Potato chapter 7 . 4/10/2015
"And here, children, we are getting a rare shot of the the species, Fireus Princeius, conducting his annual mating ritual in order to catch the attention of a prime female specimen, a Benderus Waterus. Oh, how painful, his first attempt is recieved by the haughty wave of a brown braid from the Waterus, and... is this possible?... the Princeius has been rejected!" This is... My life atm.
Potato chapter 4 . 4/10/2015
I don't know why, but I found this entertaining...
Elen-Di chapter 12 . 3/26/2015
Okaaay so I know the stats say this hasn't been updated since 2007 but I haven't updated some of my stories since 2010 so I'm holding out a little hope that you will finish this story? One day? Please?
Elen-Di chapter 10 . 3/26/2015
I love it all. The humor, the angst, the unbelievably adorable cuteness. Zuko giving in to his better instincts (heheheh)
Elen-Di chapter 7 . 3/26/2015
I am dying of laughter. Fireus princeus mating dance indeed. xD xD xD
Elen-Di chapter 5 . 3/26/2015
This is so great! I love the interaction and development so far. Onwards!