Reviews for These Circumstances
Potato chapter 7 . 4/10
"And here, children, we are getting a rare shot of the the species, Fireus Princeius, conducting his annual mating ritual in order to catch the attention of a prime female specimen, a Benderus Waterus. Oh, how painful, his first attempt is recieved by the haughty wave of a brown braid from the Waterus, and... is this possible?... the Princeius has been rejected!" This is... My life atm.
Potato chapter 4 . 4/10
I don't know why, but I found this entertaining...
Elen-Di chapter 12 . 3/26
Okaaay so I know the stats say this hasn't been updated since 2007 but I haven't updated some of my stories since 2010 so I'm holding out a little hope that you will finish this story? One day? Please?
Elen-Di chapter 10 . 3/26
I love it all. The humor, the angst, the unbelievably adorable cuteness. Zuko giving in to his better instincts (heheheh)
Elen-Di chapter 7 . 3/26
I am dying of laughter. Fireus princeus mating dance indeed. xD xD xD
Elen-Di chapter 5 . 3/26
This is so great! I love the interaction and development so far. Onwards!
Elen-Di chapter 2 . 3/26
This is cute! Light and fluffy is good. Can't wait to see how things progress! xD
Supreme98 chapter 12 . 3/25
Must have more of this ficccc
ellce chapter 12 . 3/1
Great story with a classic idea, I really liked what you did with it and hope u continue the chapters thx
Stormfire11303 chapter 6 . 2/21
I love this story. I've read it 17 times, and I still love it.
Please come back and finish the story it's really good!
Familia8 chapter 12 . 1/25
Are you gonna update this story or will you stop writing this story?
HellsBloodyAngel chapter 12 . 1/23
Out of curiosity, why didn't Katara just freeze some water into a platform and bend the sea's water to get herself to land? I get she could have gotten lost but she could make a tower of ice and stand on it or something of the sort to find her way. I hope I don't come across as bitchy. I apologize if I do because that is not my intention.
That... was a fantastic story, with a rather disappointing ending.
Me thinks that Zuko was hottest when his hair was all short and spikey. Like, right after he chopped off that ridiculous ponytail.