Reviews for Gundam Seed Destiny Renew
leafstone chapter 23 . 4/3
great story.
Primus2021 chapter 4 . 11/20/2013
That man's name is Neo Roanoke!
Primus2021 chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
You know, if you did your other GS fic like this one it would be 10 times better!
hitomi65 chapter 23 . 6/26/2013
nice story
ChemDrug10 chapter 23 . 3/9/2013
Love ur story? any update?
Guest chapter 23 . 12/8/2012
Cool story but WHAT THE FUCK TOOK U SO LONG TO UPDATE hey no harsh feelings ok
LuffyHokage chapter 23 . 3/30/2010
where is chapt 24? its been years since 23rd, or u too busy with work now?
LuffyHokage chapter 22 . 3/30/2010
u said type tasartir to find ur vid but it said it could not find anything, why doesnt it work?
LuffyHokage chapter 16 . 3/30/2010
erm, could u stop with the japanese words pls, i understand some of it but not all. and where is the link for Fate Gundam pls?
LuffyHokage chapter 14 . 3/30/2010
ergh, do u know how much i hate Shinn most the times? he's cocky, gullible and has a stinking attitude
LuffyHokage chapter 6 . 3/29/2010
Fields of Hope, love that song
james88 chapter 23 . 10/14/2008
ohh i love this fan fic i have read it more than once and i just love it

i would like to see the end and great job on it

i say this is the best i have read

Unknown chapter 8 . 9/5/2008
This seems exactly like GSD. except for some edited parts like Kira not being there, and Lacus taking over Kira's position.

Even what they say is mostly the same
Charlie Kevin chapter 23 . 7/7/2008
Hey we am a big fan of GSD! We are good friends just to let you know. We love your alternate story of the original GSD. Stella is alive! Our only request is for you to finish the story. Kevin here wants you to add a "romantic scene" with all the couples in your version of GSD (nothing sexual, just wanted to clarify.) We also saw your vids on Youtube and your drawings! They are SO awsome. Please continue your great work!
YukiGaAruAi 0 CourageousLove 0 chapter 23 . 5/10/2008
comeon u have to update and finish this fanfic this was just gettin good T.T i am beggin here man!