Reviews for Perceptions
Dancing Nightmare chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
I think it's really good, and not pointless at all. You've captured every character almost perfectly and I like the structure of it all. I also believe that House is doing that for inspiration and not for the sappy-sappy sob story that Cameron would be likely to come up with... or something like that.

But it was really good. Keep up the good work!
dzio chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
That was interesting, and very well written. I'm not sure if I'd give everyone the answers you chose (especially Cuddy and Chase), but hey, it's your playground. :)
Kazuki Landen chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
I really like this... They're all really in character. I love House's bit at the end... even if it is a bit sad.
Usually Immaculate Aristocrat chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
I quite like this, you manage to get the voices well. I loved the Wilson one, and the truth. Also, you did the Cameron POV well, conveying her thought process believably.
MosherSlasher chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
I loved this. It was so in character and so real.

Though processes rule.
PurpleKyu chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Dang. That was really interesting, though I kind of disagree with some of your point of views. Writing style is beautiful.
LastScorpion chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
These are lovely! I think you got the characters dead on.
abandonnnnnned chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Very very interesting! I love the different perceptions of House and the work.
Del64 chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
I liked this very much. You used an original concept to give insight into all of the characters, not just House. They all rang true, especially the darker edge to Wilson's part and Foreman's determination to not care. Good job!
Hedlund chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
I really like this one. House's POV almost broke my heart though. *sniffles*
branblack chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
I read this a while ago, but don't appear to have commented on it. I really like how everybody sees House's actions differently, and how they each have their own reasons for not doing something drastic.
branblack chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
thisaccounthasbeenlost chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Really intreseting. I don't usually read one-shots, but I really liked that.
Erkith chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
lol I love it! So appropriate and gently humourous. I'm a sucker for multiple points of view... after all that's the way the world works right? everyone sees it a bit differently!

Good work!

~*Erkith*~
Commander Vimes chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Wow. You are amazing. Amazing fic. You really capture the characters.