Reviews for Darcy's Psychic Hotline
listeninggame chapter 5 . 5/10/2013
HA funny. I like it.
PercabethJasper'n'more chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
Wow! Cool! I almost laughed but had to stop it from happening since peoplez on the haus are sleeping
figurine chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
Haha so funny please continue... Ants can you do another one about bloom and riven but undress they sip m and s butt
Warlord Darnell chapter 5 . 11/27/2011
Can you please do one with my OC?

I'll give you a million reviews if you do! Mess with him all you want, but try to make him seem like himself a bit. I can tell you his ancestry is a big thing to him, as is the awkward love triangle thing with him and Bloom, plus you can get him and roxy together, (I'm doing that anyways, but beat me to it if you want, or even capitalize on it, seeing as you have 84 more fics to update keeping you busy.)

If you want, you can break the It's Easy relationship up. (when I mean It's Easy, I mean track 3 from BOSTON'S Don't Look Back Album [incredible by the way, highly recommended] {Rambling Again} )

I can tell you right off the bat that a catfight between Bloom and Roxy is a good idea. But do what you want.

Marine Warlord 207, J. Darnell Out! OOH-RAH!
Warlord Darnell chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
This is hilarious! HOO-RAH this is good.
Warlord Darnell chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
this is good. I look forward to reading more. Marine Warlord OUT. HOO-RAH!
LoveLoveLovix chapter 5 . 9/29/2010
Oh Lordy.

The Tecna and Roxy one was amazing, and I love your laid-back style on this fic. It's very inventive and fun to read!
TheLoveVoodoo chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Oh my god this is so funny! Can't wait for more chapters!
rogue-scholar07 chapter 5 . 9/21/2010
OMG, you have to have Riven or Duman call in about the other one! I know we did this in KNow YOur Stars, but it would be hysterical to see what she comes up with...
PrincessLuigi11 chapter 4 . 6/16/2008
ha. i lauffed at th laste fuew chaupters. yess II ame perposily spelinge evueryfing ronge. heahea.

anywhys good story i laughed at the last 2 chapters just as mainiacally as Darcy did. we could be related, me and her. if ii were a cartoon. and if i were a witch. but i am a fairy, so i dont weant my wings ripped wont like me if i am a witch. i am not lieing. i swear.
timelady chapter 4 . 5/26/2007
That was... confusing...

:( The whole concept is witty, but the story itself isn't. I am not amused.

But I do think you're great with words.
CarmineRaven chapter 4 . 10/2/2006
wow! I AM IMPRESSED! I LOVE IT! IT MAD FUNNY!
flowers of heaven chapter 4 . 8/16/2006
umm..i read chapteres 1-4 they were um-interesting xD keep up the good work! #1 fan:

Flowers of HEaven :)
Kikiri chapter 4 . 8/6/2006
Pretty funny. :)
Ragnarok Destroyer chapter 4 . 7/14/2006
lol, why is it that we always mess with those two couples? I know, you like Riven, I like Flora and Helia truely likes Musa but is to o scared of Riven to say anything.