Reviews for October
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This was a really emotional story. So glad you posted it up. :)
whitwhit7 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I don't know... I think Draco was a little TOO manic when he was telling their parents. Being a little bit of a maniac is good, it makes you seem that much more in love. But overdo the mania and it just starts to look a little "You must love me know, or else..."
alicecullenlvr chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Hmm, good story, though I have to say I thought Draco was a little OOC in that last bit. Ginny seemed to be fairly in character. I'm a D/G writer myself so I know how hard it can be to keep Draco in character so I commend you for at least getting close. ;)
MagicMariah chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
i love it!
BeckyMorganJamesPendragon chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
that was good but it could go on longer
sheshsopno chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Definately one of my fav one shots!

Hm some his/her probs but i applaud you for being able to compress your concept i have to write at least 3 pages for each thought...!

Georgenia chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
HowAreYou chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
aw. very cute story. loved it.
12345M6789 chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
AW...Good but there was a few spelling mistakes with him/he/her/her/his. Anyway, I love Evanescence! *huge grin*
Mistress of Eternity chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Amazing... I love it!

something.l1k3.laughter chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
aw! very cute! love it!
Skye chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
I cannot tell you how many times my eyes teared up when reading this fic. This is possibly the best D/G One-Shot I've read so far :) Keep up the good work.
HippyPottermus chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Wow, that was a wonderful story. I liked it very much, it had a great story line. I was taken in quickly. I liked your transition from scene to scene. I also liked your details and dialogue. Hee hee I sounds so critical. Anyway, GREAT STORY. ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!
Eve Granger chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
awesome job and I liked it very much!
sakura-no-hana-hoshi chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
I like this story! :D hehehe you always write great D/G fics! Please post the next chapter soon! :D