Reviews for Closing the Chapter
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
I think this was done very well:)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
nice fanfic
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
nice
happy everyday life chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
Is this the first night after their wedding? Well, whatever it is it was very beautiful. It was truly romantic and I can imagine the moods perfectly. I listened to Sakura drops while reading it too, which may have add to that scene. Yes, I loved the song Sakura Drops from the day it came out and am glad to have found somebody who loves that song too!
StardustRudie chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
Wonderful songs fit the story well and im glad i played them with the story, it made it seem even more moving.

My favorite parts include the bird part. (It was beautiful yet bittersweet) and the whole second chapter- how you were given hints and only in the end were you revealed that they had gotten married.

Once again, nicely done.
LivingInSymphony chapter 3 . 4/3/2009
Great story!

I LOVED it!. In stories like this, where it's between Naruto and Sasuke, it always makes sense to me that Sasuke should go. He would feel bad for his past mistakes, and he would just want it all to end. For me, it just makes sense.

Wonderfully written!
FreeWolfBlue chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
I really loved this story! it was cool how much was left unexplained.
Blossom778 chapter 3 . 6/19/2008
This story is amazing, it had me teary eyed in the second chapter and laughing in the third! I truly enjoyed and love this story. I'll be sure to reccomend it to people! :D
Rose12136 chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
I started to cry, that was such a good read. Most narusaku stories are made by like 13 year olds and they only focus on the smut. That was truly amazing.
The Lovely Decline chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Loved. This was fantastic. Amazing. I listened to the song, too, and that added to the effect.

Sheesh.