Reviews for Black Ops
panther73110 chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
Are you going to finish this story?
dinawen chapter 2 . 11/8/2007
nice story
Serpent91 chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
Love this1 please write more!
shina-schatten chapter 2 . 1/26/2007
I hope you update this. It is an interesting concept and I like the fact you are using cloned Jack for the story. I wil be fun to see where you go with this.
kagedfox chapter 2 . 9/16/2006
Please update this story soon. I really would like to read more. So far it's very interesting and I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter.
wolfawaken chapter 2 . 8/23/2006
Why have you not updated? just from the start that this is going to be a very good read.
kirallie chapter 2 . 4/24/2006
Great start! So why do they see him as an enemy and not a saviour? too pwerful at too young or what? More soon please!
Aqua Mage chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
Brilliant!
ShadowHunter Mashell chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
Well are you going to keep writing or is this the end? I really hope not cause this story has a lot of potenail. So please update soon, this fic is to awesome to just drop. Pretty please.

-Mashell
RockyMtnGal chapter 2 . 12/13/2005
hm...interesting concept here. The idea of "mini-jack" and Harry being friends is definitely a first. I just hope you decide to keep going with this!
Never Odd Or eveN chapter 2 . 12/12/2005
wow this is a great crossover, i'm loven the plot, can't wait till they get into the black ops stuff and stargate stuff, update ASAP
Lady FoxFire chapter 2 . 12/2/2005
Is Jon, Jack's clone that Loki created?
Thunderstone chapter 2 . 11/27/2005
Update soon, this story is lookin' good :)

It's very rare to see Jack's clone make an apperance, from what I've seen; although, he is a flexable charactor.
JuMiKu chapter 2 . 10/29/2005
Wow. I can honestly say, I didn't see that one coming! I'm impressed with this idea. Usually the O'Neill clone is a forgotten character, although he offers so many possibilities!
sapphirerosha110 chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
I wanna see how the HP SG1 crossover turns out! I have a HP SG1 crossover in the works, but I don't know if it will work.