Reviews for Gifts from Ma
Jaycie Victory chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Gorgeous :-)
deanandjo4ever1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
the dredded nekid baby pics. moms are so wonderful
SpiritBox chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Aw I love Mama Cobb!

Random note - not sure if you know, but the literal translation of "ta ma de" is "your mother." So that insult is strangely appropriate, or inappropriate, depending on how you wanna look at it. :D
RomanceGuru chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
The reference to the ballet dancer is great. It counters Jayne’s own argument that he likes fleshy loud women.

“You know how to be gentle, when there’s a need for it.”

The ending was classic!

“Mind telling me why your Ma is sending naked baby pictures to River, by way of me?”
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
hahahaha!
Robin4 chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
I ain't laughed so loud reading a story in quite awhile, and damn it if I'm not sitting on a US Navy warship laughing my brains out about Firefly. I guess that somehow fits, though, doesn't it?

I adore your entire series-sometime, when I'm not onboard and with a better internet connection, I'll review all of them, I promise. They're absolutely fantastic, and though I *thought* I might be a River/Jayne shipper before this, you've got me sold. Great job! Your sense of humor is priceless, and I can't wait to read more.
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Oh! YaY! Yippee! ::jumps up and down:: That ring sounds so puurty. And those pictures sound so fine. XD So what awaits the ring, hm...
Rel Fexive chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Nice :) There's a definite right-ness feel to this.
Michmak chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
whoa - hey, guys - thanks for the kind words and jumping in to my defence, but don't worry about it. I understand where *J. * is coming from - I have a couple of unfinished stories for that fandom and I do need to finish them. And I WILL, if you're reading this JK. The problem is I can only do those stories on a computer for some reason and the Firefly stuff I need to write out first in ink. Don't ask me why - it's weird. Anyway, I don't get a lot of time in front of the computer right now due to these speech therapy sessions I need to take for my voice. I fully intend on working on Finding His Voice over the weekend and having the next chapter up and posted by Monday - hopefully.

Everyone else, thanks for your kind words and reviews - I really appreciate it.
we chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
wow i love your stories i encourage you to write more and by the way no one can tell you what you should or shouldnt write..if that puta ( j.k rowling ) is so fed up with it then to hell with her if she wants to delete you off her "alert" list lol i mean what a NERD...sorry to be so negative BUT I REALLY LOVE YOUR FIREFLY STORIES. please continue
Michmak Fan chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Okay, "J.K. Rowling," you have no right to tell someone off like that. Diddies? Spawns? Clogging up your email? You make me furious! Michmak has put a lot of work into their stories, it's quite apparent, and perhaps if you weren't too busy with your head shoved up your arse you'd realize that.

If you're only going to come on here to tell them that they better started right about Harry Potter again because you said so and because you like those, why did you even waste your time? Don't try to threaten them into writing stories about HP again. Maybe they're bored, maybe they wanted to start something new? You have no right to order someone around like that.

You disgust me!
Lattelady chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
I love Jayne's Ma, she gives such sage motherly advice. This series os a joy, thank you for writing it.
The Pineapple chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
What a funny story! I loved the letter, and I love his ma. I just love you! xD
James Jago chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Please don't put twists like that in without some kind of warning; I've broken three ribs trying not to laugh out loud and wake all my flatmates!
vegiegurl-too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 10/27/2005