Reviews for Lovers in the moonlight
Nimbus 1944 chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
The world has been waiting for this story since Book 3. (The ship list has this pairing pre-christened "A Tale of Two Kitties.") These two deserve each other. Ah, young love! :)
littlefiction chapter 3 . 7/8/2006
(giggles) oh, I was waiting for him to try and make moves on THAT ONE! hehehehehhehe
littlefiction chapter 2 . 7/8/2006
(sigh) Ron really needs to master the art of silence
littlefiction chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Very clever :)
Alberix.Silver.Quill chapter 3 . 7/7/2006
HAHAHA..

Ok, I am proud to say that being wary of all that I figuredout it was McGonagall when he started to ask why she didn't wan't him etc.

That was a very good piece of writing..as usual. _
cecelle chapter 3 . 5/12/2006
Snort! That was...well, I don't know what that was, LOL. Funny, anyway! ;-)
FanFiction.net fan chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
My friend and I read this at school and I just had to read it again. I love cats!
jadz chapter 3 . 3/30/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Crookshanks nibbling on McGonagall's ear. That is SO wrong, but hilarious! :-D
Dead-Luthien chapter 3 . 3/30/2006
Ha,ha, ha! I can't stop laughting! I have tears in my eyes! I can't believe he hitted on McGonagall! I'm curious on what she did to him. Slap him, curse him. Oh there are so many possibilities. And between us, he is not a handsome cat...
Possum132 chapter 3 . 3/30/2006
Oh dear oh dear! It had to happen sooner of later - an encounter between Crookshanks and Professor McGonnagall in Animagus form.

"Crookshanks was not really sure what happened after that. But it was a long, long time until he dared to walk the castle at night again. And his already deep suspicion about humans in animal shape was even more aggravated afterwards."

Perfect! (though I still think Soul Maties is your absolute best story)
fledge chapter 3 . 3/30/2006
Ah, thanks for this lovely little piece. Poor Hermione will never know what those five points are for... It might have been a pretty idea if Minerva showed some exterior disarray in her appearance. Teacher's note: the owner - HER pet (in this case), certainly notITS.
jadz chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Now THAT was pretty freakin' hilarious. Very nice twist to the many "ships" (most of them god-awful; students and teachers - BLECH!) in fandom.
coolmarauders chapter 2 . 3/11/2006
how cute!

All my cats-except for one-have had a named that started with F. There was Fred, Wilma, Flapjack, Flossie, Fifi, Foo-foo, and Fergus. Fred died of old age, wilma was run over, Flapjack ran away, we had to give Flossie, Fifi, and Foo-foo away when we moved and then Fergus is in where we used to live (we moved back from where we moved from when we gave Flossie, Fif, and Foof away). But our dad says he's getting really big.

Prongs
coolmarauders chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
HA! Funny. fun fun fun fun fun. Sorry.

But very good. I liked how it made you *think* that it was Ron, but it wasn't.

prongs
Possum132 chapter 2 . 2/6/2006
Lucky Filch - now he has half a dozen little assistants to help him hunt students - and now you will have to read Ozma's fics, which include a lovely story in which Mrs Norris and Crookshanks get together; I think the Creevey brothers each get a kitten.