Reviews for The Empty House
Liz213Mast chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
I loved it, you can really do some good sex scene. That scene wasn't just good because how you described it but because you took it to a whole new level not only about sex but about what they were feeling for each other and how they needed each other, it was about love. I wish you would have made this a story and not just one chapter. I wish you would have wrote about what Kendall and Zach do after they got done making love and if they end up having a real marriage and if they admit to one another that they are in love with each other.
Ides of March1 chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Wonderful story and the best I've read so far. You use imagery very well and I felt like I was there. Thank you for writing this and I hope to read more of your work soon!
Missy Jade chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
who! hot, hot, hot! bravo!

hey... are you ever gonna do another jr/babe piece? pwese?
Serrena chapter 1 . 10/28/2005

You HAVE to continue this. Also can you please apply for the head writing position for AMC immediately, those writers have NOTHING on you
Chelsfanfiction chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Wonderful, Em! Simply wonderful. Hot and sexy too! You should do another lol doesn't have to be another chapter, another steamy one shot will do :).

Sagittarius 77 chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
This story was beautiful. In light of what has been happening on the show, it was very much needed. Thank you so much for this.
SoapDoc chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Wow! That was great! Could you please write this for the show? Please Pretty please? Please don't tell me this is a one-shot?

I loved the Zach comment about how she made him bleed every time she showed she cared. Sounds like a Zach comment to me!