Reviews for Ares Denetsu
Rena H.M chapter 14 . 1/14/2007
Kawaii! I liked your stories very much. I thought I was well writen for the most part.
Leelai Mouse chapter 14 . 4/19/2005
*glares some more* And yet again, you end a story like this? *goes to read third installment* When I get through with this..
Moonprincess202 chapter 15 . 7/17/2003
This was really cool! I love the title!
ace chapter 15 . 7/28/2002
up data moon ring
Daggot chapter 2 . 12/28/2001
You SHOULD make a side story for all the couples. I especially for Cell and Metallia, that'd be interesting. I already read the chapter where Gohan killed Cell. Okay I'm REALLY mad! I love Cell and I went Dragonball Z up on my desk! How horrible! I'm still trying not to burst out in curses here, but it's so hard..shit. That helps...a little. Don't be so me to my tenshi!
DragonStar chapter 15 . 12/13/2001
That was sad! I loved it! Rei and Gohan make a good couple as well as Ami and Trunks. I admit I never really thought about a 17/Minako but you put them together really well. I read your Ai no Yume and loved that as well. Ja Ne!
Athena chapter 15 . 9/21/2001
I've read this story before, but I didn't give out a review last time. Sorry!

Well reading it again, I have to say one thing. Awesome yet spine chilling!

Oh my gosh, Metallia's so scary when she posesses Sailor Mars'body! *shivers*

Overall, I love Rei and Gohan's relationship and that's really cool. Good job! ;)
firestarter chapter 5 . 6/27/2001
oh this story is do cool, weird but cool, keep up the good work, i am off to the next part
Lisa Tang chapter 2 . 6/20/2001
How's this for a review? ;) Just joking, it's a good story and all but I WANT AMI! She's my favorite, in case you haven't noticed yet. Also, some FIGHTING PLEASE! Sorry, maybe I should read the rest of the story, hm?
MimiMercury chapter 15 . 6/5/2001
This story is REALLY REALLY REALLY beautifull...I LOVE IT...
Sakura yuy1 chapter 15 . 6/3/2001
I loved this story! I barely see Rei as one of the main characters. Not to mention that the story was funny, romantic and gory. Very good work :)

I'm suprised you didn't get more reviews
The Griffin chapter 13 . 5/19/2001
My GOD. That was quite a battle with Gohan and Cell. I never thought that he would DO that! Ouch... I liked it. I always did love a little description. _
Peace Angel chapter 15 . 5/11/2001
I love it! It's finally finished and I totally loved it!
jupiterschild chapter 15 . 5/10/2001
oh wow i know i haven't reviewed in forever internet time constriction u no this is brilliant i loved the side stories and multiple epilogues i am now going to read shellshocked and be late for my lecture c ya jchild
diamondgirl too lazy to log in chapter 15 . 5/5/2001
eeeekkkkcelent story. you definitely got potential as a fabulous writer, PM.