Reviews for Bedtime Stories
blehhh chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
OMG ! Cool story ! Wow !
TwilightStarLaughter chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
ha ha, I would never have figured out the Earnest White thing if I hadn't read the other reviews which said it was the meaning that meant something not the way it sounds : P It would've been kool if there had been a reference to J.K. Rowling actually being one of the characters. I mean, how else would she know the story?
Crossy chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
this is cool - but like 9 lines b4 the end you call jenny harmony - just thought u shud no
Moonpetal Lily chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Hehe! That's so cute! /And/ you wrote this before it actually ended...although I can't figure out who Earnest is. Hope you do more grown-up Harry stories!
RiverGold chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Okay, so it's lovely, but Earnest White! Lol!
a smith chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
that was great! it took me a minute to figure out who earnest white was supposed to be though. it just didn't sound like any of the other names. after about three minutes of staring at the screen like, what?, i figured out it was meaning not sound with that one. l.o.l
bookworm97 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
LOL! i loved the ending of the stroy! the way of was finished was a work of genius! one of my favorite harry potter fan fiction stories, definitely.
Llama Queen Katie chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Nice.
thedreadpirateranda chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
that was great it took me a while to figure out who earnest was, but the last name sealed it for me.
drmcatcher chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Hey, that's it! No fair! You must continue with the story. Something with Jimmy's adventures in Hogwarts and something about the missing years. Cheers! Happy Reading, Writing, and Dreaming!

drmcatcher
hahaha-evil chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
whos ernist white
sadie-leona chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
I love it! It's brilliant what you've done with the characters names. It took me a second to realize who Earnest was, then I felt stupid. Haha.
Sovay chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Very amusing... I like it!
merielrose chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
One slight boo-boo, i think...

'They lay there quietly for a while. Harmony spoke softly. "When do think it will be time to tell him the truth?" '

that's about it.. :)

I think it's very cute, too.
magickal1 chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
HA HA HA!

That is so hilarious! I had to read the ending a couple times before I got it, but once I did...heeheehee.

Is Earnest Sirius?

Well, yes, I'm assuming, with the whole Black/White thing.

This is brilliant. I can't wait to read more of your work.
109 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »