Reviews for Bedtime Stories
magickal1 chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
HA HA HA!

That is so hilarious! I had to read the ending a couple times before I got it, but once I did...heeheehee.

Is Earnest Sirius?

Well, yes, I'm assuming, with the whole Black/White thing.

This is brilliant. I can't wait to read more of your work.
pandabears05 chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
I love this! you should make a story out of this! it would work out so well!
I-Confuse-Everyone chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
I sure how J.K doesn't end the seventh book like that! This is a really good piece of fanfic and I love all the names! Wish you could write more on Jimmy's reaction!
ChocolateChipSurprise chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
LMAO! It took me a while to figure out the Sirius Black name parody, but I got it! That's cute... anyways, great story! 'Siriusly,' it was! Lol.
Nightmare Alley chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
The moment she said, "You know, I think I liked the older glasses better" I knew that it was Harry. I loved most of this...except the Harmony being Hermione part. I'm a major Harry/Ginny shipper ;)
Alpiyn chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Aw...that's so sweet...
Abbey Eileen chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
this was sweet... i like the ending too... ;P

keep it up, i luv ur stories
Aidenfire chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
Hey, that's a lot of fun! The characters reading the books!
smoke chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
oh, I didn't know this fic... well it is impossibe to know everyhing, it is clear.

I really like it a lot, so cute, so nice so... many things.

I can fully understand the sadness of the boy: the seventh book has ended and... no more adventures, and so many questions left...

I think we all will be asking for more with that final page.

The twist is really nice, unluckily only this fan will get the letter (and will know about mum's and dad's "secret life"). We all can only use our imagination with all the possible Harrys, Rons, Hermiones, sinning of OOCness, but we'll never know for sure.
Ravyn Nyte I got an account chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
Omg, this was so awesome! You have to keep going! What about Draco? -_- You forgot Draco... you evil, evil lady. lol! j/k. please, please, please, please, please put more in! Make it a whole story! And your writing is awesome, too. Much better than mine. ~v~
pottyforpotter chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
This fic was really good! I love how it all fits in! As soon as Jenny said something about the glasses, I thought something was up! Love the story! Very good!

Bye-bye
Gaia30 chapter 1 . 7/27/2002
I love this story! I was only able to figure out what was going on about halfway into the story, right when you identified the parents as Henry and Jenny. Earnest White - that one had me laughing. You are such a creative writer. I do hope that the HP series doesn't end so abruptly, though. Oh well, if it does, at least there'll be loads of lovely fanfics like yours to keep me satisfied. Great work. ~Gaia
TigerLily15 chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
hehe that was cute!
Brenn chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
I like this story soooooooooooooo much! Its very cute! (Kind-of ironic too) But I think you mean 'Jenny spoke softly', not 'Harmony spoke softly'. Other then that small error, this is a really good little story!
KittyAngel StarFig chapter 1 . 12/20/2001
That's really cool! Nice idea!
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »