Reviews for Bedtime Stories
Snowlily chapter 1 . 12/20/2001
Great Story! )
yerbroham chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
I'm glad you posted this ending. It seems that lots of really good books I've read are excellent right fromthe start, all the way through the middle, then right at the end they fall short.

This ending can demonstrate that really good books can have a really good ending too.

Thanks,

Pete
name chapter 1 . 11/1/2001
Very original, and very well written.

Just one nitpick - I think you missed one part when you were editing the story for H/G; at one point it still says "Harmony" instead of "Jenny:"

"They lay there quietly for a while. Harmony spoke softly. 'When do think it will be time to tell him the truth?'"
Rhyssa chapter 1 . 9/27/2001
That was real cute! :) I really liked it! lol Earnest White! lol
Jestana chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
*giggles* I like that! Except you accidentally called 'Jenny' 'Harmony' once. I never would have thought of something like that! Excellent job!
summersun chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
cool!
guh chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
WICKED! That was simply spiffing! You are AMAZING! I'm goign back to your profile to find more of your fics to read!
akaSailor Mars chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
HAHAha i get it!
peachylaura chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
I like your story, it has the same name as one you wrote but I misspelled the tittle. It reads Bedtime Sories. I like the Henery and Jenny point of veiw though.
BloodyBrit chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
Ooh, I like this! Its so strange that it's funny!
Dragonessa Smith chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
very well written! Though i had to actually think for a bit to figure out who earnest white was. (Making me think when i'm on summer vacation...that's a crime!) but what's the dmle? could you review one of my stories and tell me? (COUGHCOUGHplugCOUGHCOUGH) :C) Love, Dragonessa Smith
Bumblebee Bucy chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
Ha! That's great!
perfectworry chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
Kewl! That was a kewl twist! I've never read anything like it, (an I've read A TON), that was great! Keep writing! Are you the Plot Twist King/Queen?
LittleNymph chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
Oh, I loved that! It was sooo cute!
Snowy chapter 1 . 7/7/2001