Reviews for You Belong To Me
3c2t7cy chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Ahhh :O I don't want Kakashi to die... T_T

But the story is nicely written.
TaFricken'Da chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Even without a better reader your writing is amazing as ever and I too share the same thoughts about KakaIru, and you wouldn't be able to say the same thing about Itakaka sice the two did have a past together working as ANBU black ops and what not! Anyway I really do hope you'll carry on writing more if it's not too much to ask! :)
kitty chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
I loved it! I wish Kakashi didnt die though I love him!
animehaspoken chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
hmm. reasonably realistic on both counts, i personally want to see more emotions/instability in itachi, but he is pretty stoic. watch your passive tense, especially in the begining, but towards the end it flowed better. all-around good, liked the details, especially the unique descriptive phrases. Gonna look up what else you've done, i like this. Nice Job!
Mikky-mail chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
this... is so cute! you have to continue! itachi x kakashi forever!
MissBlaze chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
oh wow, this story was quite amazing, it ta first kakxita pair ive read, it very good, it intigues me to read more of this pairing plz continue

xx Blaze
Puroppu chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
nice fic.. exactly what i was looking for... just one thing is missed... LEMON! i want lemon! ... love this pairing! please write more fics about kakashi and itachi!
Aneduune chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
It's was bueatiful. *_*

I love it.
Kakashis-First-Kiss chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
o it was awesome! and not that creepy compared to some other things ive read...it was perfect. everyone was in character and there was just enough to make you beg for more! great job!
Karuka Ikashi chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Itachi's so creepy! I felt so bad for Kakashi...T-T

good writing though
Yoshiko Hatake chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
NO! Don't leave me hanging! XD I wanna know what happens to Itachi! And Kakashi! x_X;
Me of Many Faces chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
you are so hardcore! that was amazing thanx for brightening my day X3

lurv

me of many faces
Moon Titan chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
WOW! That was unexpected but really good!
Lindsay chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
HOW COOL WAS THAT? I HOPE YOU MADE A SEQUEL TO THAT BECAUSE I LIKE IT. COULD YOU E-MAIL ME? MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS IF SO, I'D LOVE TO READ MORE OF YOUR STUFF.

THANK YOU FOR READING.