Reviews for Challenge to the Alpha
MadamScorpio chapter 6 . 12/24/2014
then she shouldnt have been stupid...point blank. she was being very rude! she should have said she would be a worker some omega job not his mate...just dumb lol
MadamScorpio chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
koga and inuyasha should fight naked and put it iin an anime so i can watch it...keh lol
MadamScorpio chapter 3 . 12/23/2014
wow blunt are we lol
Mandamoonrose chapter 16 . 6/14/2013
I am so glad you had Inuyasha see the light about Kikiyo! Everything he said about their history is SO TRUE! It is very sad to believe that many of the fans don't always see what the author was trying to portray with Kikiyo being a selfish self-righteous b-word...
BellaLovesEdwardMoreThanJake chapter 19 . 3/27/2013
louise 99 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Great story.
anime-manga lovers chapter 20 . 3/15/2010
wow, that had to be one of the most suspenceful stories ive ever read. (and thats saying a lot since ive read almost all inukag stories on this site) i really like ur story and cant wait to read the sequel. i just have one question: the sequel isnt gonna be revolved around sheesy is it? not that i dont like him but i prefer to read inukag although i'll read sheesyxkagura or rin. well keep up the awesome writing! (_)
estelin chapter 20 . 2/18/2009
this was excellent. keep up the good work and writing.
JassySpazzy iz meezy chapter 20 . 8/16/2008
Aww! u should really continue this story. really you should it seemed like it was going to get to a relly good part!
piana chapter 19 . 11/29/2007
Oh I just love love love this story! It was really good,I enjoyed reading it! Great job! Can't wait to start on the sequel!
Voice of the Mist chapter 19 . 8/16/2007
great story
sesshyluver chapter 20 . 5/1/2007
That story was great! I love you style. Do you think you could write a sequel to it about what happens between Ayame and Kouga? As stubborn as he is, it could be fun.
Reaper Of Hades chapter 19 . 2/2/2007
i resent that comment in the begining of the chap some of us guys r actually pervs but we r not horn dogs ok maby i am but u kno what i mean
Your Midnight Lullaby chapter 20 . 8/13/2006
good!
SimplyBit chapter 20 . 7/30/2006
sweet story i loved the plot...i have to go but i'll read the sequel l8r and reveiw there as well(if i remember_)

~Kei~