Reviews for There's a fine line between love and hate
tibetan mastiff chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
please continue!
The Anonymous J chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I know it's been 7 years, but do you think you'll be able to pick up the story again? I really it so far! I know it's tough to not only keep an interest in one thing, but to pick something up after so many years, as well. I have a story, as well, that I am only on the 1st chapter (with an info chapter before), and I've been "writing" on chapter 2 (3) for 4 years now (since 2008). It's a Phoebe/OMC story.

I don't know if you've read the story 'Charmed Lovers' by the11thtriad, but it's a Phoebe/OFC story. The OFC is more masculine, and it starts from the beginning (ever so slightly before Phoebe moves back to the manor after Grams' death. It's awesome. She rewrote the 3 very long, episode length chapters to make them even better than they already were, but has been having writters block. Perhaps, if we spread the word and show her how many people love her story, she'll find the inspiration to continue, like I hope you and I will, someday very soon.

luvz
Nyxan Moon
Jesy
neverused chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
awesome chaprter

i hope u continue
Hotcutii chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
I was really enjoying. I still would it there was more (HInt hint) lol anywayz i Love it! Please update soon!
lil-devil11491 chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
i think it could be good as long as you don't just follow the eposode. make the story your own and don't reword somthing that has already happened in the real tv show. if you pull away from coping the epidode it could be really good but the stories that are episodes rewritten are kinda obnoxious.
XsunflowerX chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
i think it's worth continuing... you have to... because i said so... and i want to know whats goin' on with this maya chick... and Piper and Paige's reaction... so you have to... so :P
cursedgirl chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
very good! whana reade more about it.. )
charmedbaby11 chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
i like
alexywill22 chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
Well, so Phoebe's 'experimenting' again. lol I like how you made Jason go away, let's see where this goes. And Paige has so made out with a girl. The liar. lol
skip0992 chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
it sounds like it would be cool. you should update