Reviews for The Sharingan and The Blossom
KuriKashi chapter 4 . 8/16
AAAWW! Itachi has feelings! Cute.
Hafsa chapter 1 . 4/1
Please please please i gonna share this with all my friends just please complete it
Guest chapter 4 . 11/20/2015
** This may be offensive **, This is so beautifull,beautifull i tell ya! Suck it uhciha bastard mother fucker son of a bitch sasuke! Yeah thats right cry,BOOM!
AmazinglyCool chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Ahh! Love this
chibi313 chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
jealousy, it's always fun to see the character's reaction when they get jealous! (grinning happily) Update soon!
chibi313 chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
I love the story!
chibi313 chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
ha ha ha! sucks (snickering in the backround) for them!
chibi313 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
damn I thought it was rated T, now I have to watch out for lemons if there are some (groan) what a pain/drag!
vquinn19 chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
please make more love i so much please
Ducki3s Day chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
This is AMAZING! I can't help but swoon over Sasuke and Itachi in this story! Half of me wants her to be with Sasuke but the other is like "Make love to sweet Ita-kun". *Squeal* This story is dreamy, hopefully you do cont.
onyxeyedgirl36711 chapter 4 . 1/23/2012
I realy love this story and i'm not a big fan of the couple but you really changed my mind. i love the possessive and sweet side of itachi and also i love sasuke's character. really nice written. i just hope that you update this story coz it really break my heart to see this story continued.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
R u going 2 finish this anytime soon? I'm waiting for an update :)
nasiajet13 chapter 4 . 3/8/2011
I actually like the possessive or sweet? Character you have as Itachi. I feel bad for Sasuke. I love the pairing itasaku. Please update soon!
Deva Hoshikage chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
This is really intresting. I like it.
Happyfish chapter 4 . 10/23/2010
wow this is a REALLY good story!