Reviews for Code: HackSIGN
Aelita Stones1 chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
short but good.
Aelita Stones1 chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
Aelita Stones1 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
interesting, and in the beginning of code Lyoko, the Lyoko part of the intro could have made sens.
Amber Pegasus chapter 20 . 6/6/2008
I'd like your story very much. I'd give it two thumbs up.
Lunatic of a Third Kind chapter 20 . 1/22/2007
This story was pretty neat, and I know you probably won't rewrite it or anything, but...

First: How did the characters from one anime automaticly know about what was going on in the other? Like Bear and Ginkan when the .hack/SIGN characters first arrived at Lyoko?

Now, I'm all for timeskips where people explain stuff to each other the watcher/reader already knows, but I had trouble picking up if there were timeskips or not...But .hack/SIGN usually didn't use those, like when Subaru had no clue Tsukasa was really a girl (I actually thought she knew until in Net SLum Tsukasa told her)

Now. Maha. It's actually spelled Macha, but pronounced Maha because it's a German name. Sorry, that's just one of my pet peeves.

Also, I saw a few errors in character descriptions Tsukasa in the real world is not a blonde...Sorry if you've already corrected that or something, but I'm forgetful.

Also...I know, this is just me complaining about writing style, but the action seemed /very/ rushed. Try slowing down and doing a bit of really in-depth character development!

But overall, it didn't make my eyes bleed and I enjoyed it, so whatever.
K1092000 chapter 20 . 1/15/2006
Now that's a way to end a great story. I would have reviewed earlier but I was busy with school and work and taking care of my four stories I have up here.
Evil Jeremy chapter 20 . 1/3/2006
K1092000 chapter 19 . 12/25/2005
Hmm now that's a scary dilema, either way Xana is going to win, or is he? Can't wait for the next chapter, update soon.

And to respond to your review on A world in Danger, You don't have to worry about Yumi and Ulrich, they will find each other. Just wait till you see how.
K1092000 chapter 18 . 12/18/2005
Hmm an altimate attack huh, can't wait to see that. Update soon.
K1092000 chapter 17 . 12/11/2005
Awsome chapter man! It seems that Jana is going to be hard to get rid of. Awaiting the next update from you so do it soon.
K1092000 chapter 15 . 11/23/2005
WOOT! Nice job on 14 and 15. Looking forward to the next chapter when you get back. So update as soon as you do.
Cold-Foxx chapter 15 . 11/17/2005
Your not the only one I'll be rtaveling in about, five days. Great chapter, though. Update soon.
xeno chapter 14 . 11/14/2005
this is incredibly interesting, I really like it, the plot ideas, Morganna taking over Lyoko, the entire Xanadu storyline, its all really good.
Cold-Foxx chapter 14 . 11/14/2005