Reviews for Once Bitten
Moka Raiden chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
lol thats funny pelase contiue XD
naonaonao chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Aw, that was cute! You got Edward's personality down, and though Pinako WAS a bit harsher than she usually is, it fit with the storyline, so I guess that makes up for it. I loved the snowball fight, and the ending was perfect. I can so see this happening.

Eve Nightingale chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Aww. Poor Edo-Kun! *Hugglz Edo* That was pretty cute!

I did have a little difficulty figuring out who was talking at a few spots, but I got it after I read it a second time. Really nice and simple idea, but great just the same!

-Eve Nightingale
Mistress of Darkness chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
HAHA! That was halarious! I absolutely loved it, so kudos to you! *tear* I love these fics with a bit of motherlyness added into them... so cute. Anyways, it was really well-written, and you SO captured Ed's personality perfectly. I loved the arguments between Ed and Pinako too! All around excellent!
MrsPiccolosWife chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
aw! Poor Ed! he's too stubborn!
Miss Astrid Johnston chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
i don't mean to offend you, but Pinako isn't that mean... so, yeah my review is a bit negative, sorry...
SylverAngel chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Lol! Snow fight! Poor Ed. Not that he probably doesn't deserve it... hehe
Hawkeye329 chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
LMAO! that was hilarious! i loe it! lololololololol! it sounds so much like them its great, taht should have happened in an episode! more more more!
PyraLithiam chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
I hate it when my father's right too... Asian parents/guardians [sighs] Poor Ed ;; Oh! I got a FMA hoodie from Hot Topic _ xP!
jen chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
wright more this is good and it may get funny
Byakugan Girl chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
That was AWESOME! One shots aren't usually that good, but I liked it.