Reviews for Verboten
FadingNoctis chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
Oh my gosh! I love this story! If only it would update...TT-TT
zalladane-icefire chapter 8 . 10/17/2010
update
CelticGoddess09 chapter 8 . 7/6/2007
Wow, what a great story! I really like it! Please update soon!
ennui deMorte chapter 7 . 2/4/2007
Great chapter! So romantic about the braid-auw! Looking forward to more-love the story as always!
Lyra the Heretic chapter 6 . 7/28/2006
I like this series... though, I should warn you... did you say earlier that... no, I took that wrong...

What of Christopher Rosetti? Please, explain about him... his unexplained existance is confusing me...
AlleHalle-chibi-chan chapter 6 . 7/5/2006
Aw..fluff! Need more!
raspberrysorbet chapter 5 . 6/21/2006
THEY'RE BOTH OPPOSITES?LIKE...ROSETTE IS A MALE AND CHRONO A FEMALE?GASP!I SHUDDER AT THE THOUGHT!BUT THIS IS KINDA COOL.
ennui deMorte chapter 4 . 6/19/2006
Mistake in my chapter 5 review-I hadn't read this chapter until just now.

This chapter is excellent!

I am just confused about the whole astral-projection-dream-for some reason the scene doesn't make much sense to me. Is there parts missing-like when Gabriel bites Chrno-or are we just supposed to infer things?

But the scene with Gabriel and Aion is SO Great! Teasing Aion with the scent of Chrno's blood is SO something Rosette would do-well, if she was part demon, like she is now-Gabriel is turning into a fun version of Rosette.

Can't wait to see more! Love this story!
Kohryu chapter 5 . 6/19/2006
ah must read more, soon please, wah aru

I will wait upon your next update sinorita, *bow* farewell then *dissapears*
ennui deMorte chapter 5 . 6/18/2006
Wonderful chapter! I am sorry that I didn't review the last chapter, bad me, but I enjoyed that one as well. I love that Gabriel took offense to being called 'little' but being called 'girl' ~ lol! Can't wait to see more!
Pooch chapter 4 . 6/5/2006
oh! this rocks I can't wait for the next chapter!
ennui deMorte chapter 3 . 11/18/2005
Excellent chapter! Good to know Gabriel isn't as guillable as it first looked. Love the dream and how he's had it since childhood. Can't wait to see more!
ennui deMorte chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Truthfully, I'll be the first to admit that I believed you to have abandoned the "Return of Time" and I am So glad to be wrong.

Good beginning and Gabriel is chicken-sh*t! When did Rosette ever run Away from her problems? It must be that Y chromosome that screwed up his brain. LOL! Can't wait to see more!