Reviews for Behind the Smile
Hitomi Star chapter 42 . 1/26/2014
YOU DONT KNOW HOW LONG I HAVE WAITED FOR THIS MOMENT. 3
Akiha suzuki chapter 41 . 10/7/2013
sniffle, sob, sniffle love it plz update soon don't listen to all those flamers and write what you think is best lolz sorry I dint review b4 this was to occupied on finishing your story I don't normally read ones that aren't finished yours is one of the few exceptions keep up the good work and pm me when the next chapter is out :)
Sleepyreader319 chapter 41 . 7/7/2013
I can practically feel it winding down... PLEASE UPDATE!
Upon a Shooting Star chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
sorry, clicked the wrong button before. but this is a good story, the descriptions are very accurate and in character, and with a bit of suspense as well. looking forward to see where this will go.
Upon a Shooting Star chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
leafstone chapter 41 . 1/28/2013
great story.
Millady chapter 41 . 7/21/2012
O.o
Where is the end?
MsSkab chapter 41 . 3/2/2012
So this was absolutely AMAZING, SPLENDID, and as you can tell I LOVED it, I was completely hooked! You cannot give up on this story! I hope you continue it 3 ! Thank you soooo much for sharing this
K-H chapter 41 . 2/22/2012
When will you update?

I feel sad... plz let sakura fight and itahi live!
K-H chapter 36 . 2/22/2012
I freakin'love you! do u now that?

YOOOU BROUGHT ITACHIII BAAACK!
K-H chapter 31 . 2/22/2012
I...Feel sad...

*sigh* i hope itachi comes back pweez!
K-H chapter 17 . 2/21/2012
Your really and exceptional writer and wow..

P.s. The title for this chap LOl! Roar Itachi Roar!
SnowballoC chapter 41 . 12/23/2011
OMG! DUMBTRICKERITA ! its been sooo long i cant believe it ! kaay so first off i sat here for like a week re-reading this whole story AGAIN! haha even though i remembered it all anyways. but i couldnt help myself. ANYWHO.. in the year or so that i havent talked to you big things have happened! i had a little boy :) hes 6months old ! eckK :P LOL ive missed talking to you and all your crazy muffin-ness. kaay so when are you plannning to update again, cuze your keeping me in suspense here. you need to update like PRONTO! i dont know where this chapter came from but like holy eff you did amazing this is by farr my fav story EVER made that ive ever read. you have surpassed any story writing author i have ever know. i have missed reading this story for sooo long. and as much i dread asking this question ... (holding breath) how many chapters til ... dun dun dun ... the end? i hope everybody is giving you great reviews as you soo deserve them! i also never knew an author (on here atlleast) to right such a long ass story! hahaha i really hope you update soon! you know what i had a feeling you were going to make sakura-chan save sasuke-kun; ohh and im just putting this out there, you dont have to do it if you dont want (you totally have to do it!-kidding) but before you completely end this story you should show the little baby sakura-chan and sasuke-kun have even if its just like a finally ending like-sorta-jumping-into-the-future kinda thing. but i really hope you update soon cuze i dont think i can stand the waiting for much longer. but maybe i could send you some tasty muffins as motivation. ooh and p.s. great song choices by the way. they deff set the mood, any who, let me know whats going on soon, love your fav reviewer (totally ) SNOW - Ja ne
concerned reader chapter 5 . 12/12/2011
wow, I don't know who did what, but there is some serious plagiarism going on. These stories came out long ago, and I have had them favorited, but I just now took the time to reread and realized someone plagiarized. It was either you, or pei-chan's Forgotten Past. Some parts of chapter 4 and 5 and similar to that story's ch 9 and 10. I have the original version of this story(becuz I really do love it)and I almost couldn't remember which story I was reading momentarily. I come to you because I see this story is slightly changed, but still very similar to FP. Hers is completed, yours isn't. That's all I noticed(so far) and hope from now on, everything is your own work.
XxStarLitxX chapter 41 . 7/8/2010
owh,hello

I'm one of what you said the 'new comers who luckily just found this and thus have had a long time of READING and not waiting' til this chapter (40)

hehehe

I love your story and now waiting for the next chapter!

I'm glad that sakura has that bloodlimit, I like it XD

By the way, i quote this from Not-So-anonymously :

Another thing I've noticed, is that characters, (I won't say specifically who because this happens so damn often), protecting other characters, fight one or more other characters, while another extremely deadly other character is supposedly standing there twiddling his/her thumbs waiting to have a go at the one doing the protecting, INSTEAD of just stepping past him/her (busy with some other character) and killing the one being protected. Which was everyones goal all along.

I must say that I agree with her(?)/him(?)

Like in chapter 39,when all the events happened,what did Kakashi and Jiraiya do? They were there and just saw that happened? Didn't do anything like trying to attack Kabuto or Orochimaru?

I know that in the next chapter they both finnaly did that but,hey, I just want to share my opinion.

Well,though the sequel that I mentioned above is a bit different from what Not-So-anonymously describe,but,in other way what she/he said is that the characters can do something but didn't do that while the others have battles. (that's what I thought)

So,that's my review

Though I said that whole things, but don't forget that I LIKE your story :)

And I like the way you write what they (the characters) felt or thought about the other, that's so deep I think.

And I like Neji and Tenten's conversation about wind and rock.

That's so sweet XD

Okay,enough. Feel free to answer my review.

If you don't want,that's okay.

Just update this story! I'm waiting!
1,060 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »