Reviews for Awakening
xxAmazonxx chapter 4 . 5/25/2006
My kind of story. Well presented, well written, good layout. I only have one critism - the part that comments "Xena's eyes popped out of her head"! Now that is a physical impossibility not to mention not the word of a good writer - but that is the only flaw I see. Keep up the good writing.
Evil But Friendly Rival chapter 4 . 11/10/2005
Hey Mike!

Sorry for the late review.

Great chapter as always! If that is indeed the end of this story, than another great story it was, and I am excited for the next Solo Gab & David installment. If you continue, then I can't wait for the next chapter.

TPolTucker chapter 4 . 11/8/2005
you had me enraptured with that little trip down memory lane. Don't stop there. I hope there is more to this than what meets the eye? How old is Little Xena goin to be in the next installment? I can't wait for it.
Evil But Friendly Rival chapter 3 . 11/8/2005
AWESOME CHAPTER MIKE!

I SO didn't expect that twist! Keep them coming! I love it!

Xena's really confused, understandably so. Gabby's filled with guilt, and David can't reach his little girl...

Keep it up!

On to read the next chapter...

TPolTucker chapter 3 . 11/7/2005
oh, sinister. Interesting. I like the angst between David, Gabrielle and Xena. I can't wait for the next installment.
TPolTucker chapter 2 . 11/2/2005
oh god, how is she goin to explain solan? she would inevitably have to tie Hope, the sister she never knew she had and Dahok into that explanation, along with the Centaurs and Amazons. the sister she never knew she had. you still write exceptionally well. I would have to give you kudos there. Just givin you some pointers on how to broach that subject. Keep it up Mike
Evil But Friendly Rival chapter 2 . 11/2/2005
MIKE! AWESOME AND SUPURB CHAPTER!

Nice ending! Wow! So worth the wait, I can't wait for the next chapter!

Update soon!

TPolTucker chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
interesting. I like it.
Evil But Friendly Rival chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Awesome start to what I know will be another great story Mike!

And you're welcome by the way - no problem! :)