Reviews for In the Life
Kurarisa chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
D'aw, i love it when Bakura has a soul. Chibi Malik was the sweetest thing ever, and teh idea of paternal-instinct-having Bakura is just too much for my fangirl mind. I love the idea for teh alarm clock, well done, it's really cleverly thought of.

And nw onto more important rubbish- YOU TOTALLY HAVE TO CONTINUE IT. For one thing I need to know what it is theyre planning on doing, and for another, I need to read me some Airshipping. You promised me Airshipping, and this is the only one on . *glares*

Satchan

xox
ddtrunks77 chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Wow very 's city reminds me of Akroteri or Akrotiri. The ruined city in the Santorini Island that matches the descripcion of because the city is being protected by a man made ceiling that makes it look it also has homes with sophisticated plumbing and advanced engineering something kind of like you are describing.

I look forward to your netx chapter...I would like to see a drawing of the image in your mind...I will try to make my own tho'.
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
kjxdgsd chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Oh my Ra! There's a ringhshipper in this fandom! Please continue, don't let the fic die.
Cr4ZyFr0G100 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
What is Bakrura's big mission is he gonna go find a rape Mahado or something under that catogory? You know there's a dojinshi kinda like this?
Aldalena chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
*Reads previous reviews* Ringshipping? You mean there's actually a name for this pairing? O.o

Anyway, good story, even though it is Bakura x Mahado...it's well-written so far and YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN MORE THAN A YEAR! Have you completely abanoned this story? _ PLEASE update!
aditou chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Yes! Finally, a good Ringshipping fic. Please continue; it's really good so far.
Legolas19 chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
hmm interesting story so far, please do update.
Serosa chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
You wrote ringshipping! I'm so happy! I guess it's a good start for the fic, but... did they have glass in Egypt back then? I relly don't think so.
NubianQueen413 chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Ah very good, I think I read this before...wonder why I didn't review it.

Anyway great story, good descriptions, a nice balance really. The plot seems good so far, can't wait for an update!
Bellebelle3 chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
That is one heck of a fic. PLease continue! I love this pairing. It is really well written and described. I can see all of it in my minds eyes. [Did they have alarms in achient Egypt? 0_0]