Reviews for Madison Sinclair Is Dead
Melissa Maria Cullen chapter 3 . 12/28/2005
ha thats right about the NSD. they totally suck. especially lamb. he can't tell if someone's a murderer unless a familiar blonde clues him in.

i love the story. i'm interested to see where it goes. please continue
moustrich chapter 3 . 12/28/2005
I am loving this story, especially the whole incompetent Neptune county sherrifs office. That made me laugh. Can't to read more.
BearDogg-X chapter 3 . 12/28/2005
You're doing a good job with this story. It's an unique and interesting idea. I wonder if we'll see Meg, Veronica, or at least more 09ers, since it seems like Mac's Shelly's roommate. Keep up the good work.
QueenCate chapter 3 . 12/27/2005
Once again, good update. I'm still kind of unsure about how this is going plot-wise, but it is interesting. I like the comparison with Lilly's murder. Are you going to bring Veronica in somehow for help or something? I'm kinda confused about the timeline for Madison's murder. Did it happen senior year? Oh, and I also love the addition of Dick. You wrote him perfectly. Great job.
QueenCate chapter 2 . 12/22/2005
Interesting update. I think the chapters should probably be a little longer because it's hard to get across important points and develop the plot in such short chapters. Good work, though.
QueenCate chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
This is a very interesting concept. I like Lilly much better than Madison, so I'll probably care less about what really happened to Madison, but other than that it's an awesomely fresh idea. Since Shelly Pomroy isn't someone we know much about, so you can write her character however you want and you're doing an excellent job. She's cynical and jaded, but in a different way from how Veronica is. And I like the twist about Marcus Wheeler not just being another Abel Koontz, especially since you borrowed a few things from Lilly's murder, like the alibis and such. Plus Marcus being Shelly's boyfriend is a great plot twist. Great work. I hope you update soon!
Woody-Bennet chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Don't think anyone would really mourn the death of Madison. Interesting concept though.
starr4all chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Good start. It's nice to find a VM fan fic that isn't a "Logan is a God" story. Can't wait till the next chapter.
Simply Lily chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Hee, hee, hee. That's all I'm willing to say.

Okay, okay, good chapter. Are you gonna continue it?