Reviews for I Tauwght I Taw A Putty Tat
Panduh-Fox-love chapter 9 . 5/5/2011
THIS IS SO AWESOME! i love the way you write it is so humerous and im glad there are so many chapters i can't wait to read more!

the only downside is im going to be going to bed very late tonight, because ill be up reading your epic story!

onto chapter 10!
shadowedfantasy chapter 15 . 4/20/2011
I love your is soooooooooooooooooooooo cute. i am so pumped! two of my favorite pairings in one story! please put the sequel up soon. i noticed you didn't really have everyone's reaction. do you think you put that in the sequel? i'd love it if you could. once i figure out how to post my own stories i'll have a few up. please check them out.
Darker Then Midnight chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
-sqeals n hugs kitten-harry- aww soo cute! i luv kitten-harry stories. -hugs kitten again-
adafrog chapter 15 . 4/9/2011
Cute, thanks.
MagixDiana chapter 16 . 3/26/2011
Really cute story! I think I scared my mom while I was reading this because I was laughing too much. Oh, well. I'll be sure to read the sequel the next time I need a good laugh. By the way, thank you very much for including Remus/Sirius in this story. They're so adorable! (But not as adorable as kitty-Harry of course.) Anyway, good job! :D
BreGurl23 chapter 16 . 3/24/2011
let me know when you start writing the sequel, please.
Animeyaoimaster chapter 15 . 3/9/2011
Awesome story!

The pairing with Remus and Sirius made me want to go look for some stories with that pairing / -embarrassed-

Anyways...I want you to continue writing stories like this in the future (same pairings also)

Best wishes~
Chilla Outt chapter 10 . 3/6/2011
Yaay! I love the line: "Prosper looked at Draco as if to say, 'Dude, he couldn't beat me, even as a kitten. He's that pathetic.'" Yes! Take that stupid voldy-mort! Also, i really like the spin-offs of the-boy-who-lived. Very funny. :)
flufffox47 chapter 15 . 2/14/2011
chicken is good ...that is all... O AND ALSO BARNEY IS COMIN TO KILL ME ...ya know ...just sayin
hermes chapter 5 . 2/14/2011
i want my huggle now
Homo Explosion chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
"Pansy, if you squeeze the life out of it, it would be dead, and dead things aren't cute."

"…Oh."

"Yes. Oh."

lol
Guest chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
read lighting theif all i need to know
The Lady of the Land chapter 8 . 1/4/2011
did you know that you could set the last line to a bit of the twelve days of christmas? i love your story!
The Lady of the Land chapter 6 . 1/4/2011
i love the title reference, btw, and what a way to tell someone you like them!
bloodshound chapter 16 . 9/21/2010
they are all kiind of OOC but it doesn't matter. Yay Harry the super cute kitten. .
972 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »