Reviews for I Tauwght I Taw A Putty Tat
shadowedfantasy chapter 15 . 4/20/2011
I love your is soooooooooooooooooooooo cute. i am so pumped! two of my favorite pairings in one story! please put the sequel up soon. i noticed you didn't really have everyone's reaction. do you think you put that in the sequel? i'd love it if you could. once i figure out how to post my own stories i'll have a few up. please check them out.
Darker Then Midnight chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
-sqeals n hugs kitten-harry- aww soo cute! i luv kitten-harry stories. -hugs kitten again-
adafrog chapter 15 . 4/9/2011
Cute, thanks.
MagixDiana chapter 16 . 3/26/2011
Really cute story! I think I scared my mom while I was reading this because I was laughing too much. Oh, well. I'll be sure to read the sequel the next time I need a good laugh. By the way, thank you very much for including Remus/Sirius in this story. They're so adorable! (But not as adorable as kitty-Harry of course.) Anyway, good job! :D
BreGurl23 chapter 16 . 3/24/2011
let me know when you start writing the sequel, please.
Animeyaoimaster chapter 15 . 3/9/2011
Awesome story!

The pairing with Remus and Sirius made me want to go look for some stories with that pairing / -embarrassed-

Anyways...I want you to continue writing stories like this in the future (same pairings also)

Best wishes
Chilla Outt chapter 10 . 3/6/2011
Yaay! I love the line: "Prosper looked at Draco as if to say, 'Dude, he couldn't beat me, even as a kitten. He's that pathetic.'" Yes! Take that stupid voldy-mort! Also, i really like the spin-offs of the-boy-who-lived. Very funny. :)
flufffox47 chapter 15 . 2/14/2011
chicken is good ...that is all... O AND ALSO BARNEY IS COMIN TO KILL ME ...ya know ...just sayin
hermes chapter 5 . 2/14/2011
i want my huggle now
Homo Explosion chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
"Pansy, if you squeeze the life out of it, it would be dead, and dead things aren't cute."

"…Oh."

"Yes. Oh."

lol
Guest chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
read lighting theif all i need to know
The Lady of the Land chapter 8 . 1/4/2011
did you know that you could set the last line to a bit of the twelve days of christmas? i love your story!
The Lady of the Land chapter 6 . 1/4/2011
i love the title reference, btw, and what a way to tell someone you like them!
bloodshound chapter 16 . 9/21/2010
they are all kiind of OOC but it doesn't matter. Yay Harry the super cute kitten. .
bloodshound chapter 8 . 9/20/2010