Reviews for I Tauwght I Taw A Putty Tat
LadyDragonWolfKnight chapter 8 . 11/28/2005
*cackles*that is just too cute!

poor Snape, everyone is against him XD
SugarCrumbs chapter 8 . 11/28/2005
O.O um did Snape REALLY pull his hair out

or do u just put it there to make it funny?
Heartbrokenalloveragain chapter 8 . 11/28/2005
lol i loved that last line haha. Keep yp the good work i love it so far _
Dezra chapter 8 . 11/28/2005
As Harry is enjoying his stay at the top of Draco's head, I'm doubting he needs more company. Sirius is making more mischief than helping at this point . Gotta love baby animal behaviour LOL. Good story.
Crowley Black chapter 7 . 11/28/2005
yay more sirius! lovin this kittens and puppies! poor remus hehe
MidnightsRose chapter 8 . 11/28/2005
omg that was great
Zetsuki chapter 8 . 11/28/2005
HAHAHA Naw! Poor Sev! *patches hair back on his head* There all better... _

ANyways! Keep up the good work! You had me laughing like crazy, mom had to shush at me... XD
mrs.harrypotter2210 chapter 7 . 11/28/2005
it is great! Good lenght to the chapters and everything. i dont think i like the idea of Draco sharing Prosper or Fluff. Make sure that Pannsy gets her due.

Love it!
the-ravenhaired-one chapter 7 . 11/28/2005
o am so totally loving this story! please update soon!
Kavfh chapter 8 . 11/28/2005
Oh no! I bald Snape! Whatever shall we do if we don't have a greesy-haired Potion's Master? Haha! Sorry! Couldn't help it! Please update soon!
athenakitty chapter 8 . 11/28/2005
Little Sirius's a pain? Does he have a collar? Did the girl get the galleon? What was the potion being brewed?
Ashes of Stars chapter 8 . 11/28/2005
great story, however a little let down by the review responses. THEY ARENT SUPPOSED TO BE THERE ANYMORE. reply by the system they have now, cause your story is good and it will be kicked off because of the review responses.

Besides, it tricks me into thinking there is twice as much story as there acctually is!

Anyway, this chapter was really funny. Prosper is going to kill Snape, I know it. That cat has balls, I tell you!

Good going,

Ashes
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 7 . 11/28/2005
I have a puppy myself, and I know exactly how Remus feels. It is a daunting task at best.
TeeDee chapter 8 . 11/28/2005
*Laughs!* It's always the smart ones. Heh. I love this chapter. Now I just wonder what Sir is doing?
fluffy-fuzzy-ears chapter 7 . 11/27/2005
Update! THis story is awshum!
1,014 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 .. Last Next »