Reviews for I Tauwght I Taw A Putty Tat
Elisandra chapter 7 . 11/24/2005
cheers to fluffy! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
TeeDee chapter 7 . 11/24/2005
OMG. OMG. This chapter rocked on, too! XD

I love this story!
Sini chapter 6 . 11/24/2005
very nice...but hello...where's the rest of the story?want it!give me!good work)
rry chapter 6 . 11/24/2005
hahahahaha! write more! this is SOO funny
oOo The Skittle Queen oOo chapter 7 . 11/23/2005
Hey girl watsup! SHORT CHAPPIE! ARGH!

I'll send ya an e-mail then! (maybe ill send you a chapter too!)

Oh i SO want a kitten now! *sniff* all my babies are all grown up *sniff* XD

Huggles girl!

_rose_-
amber chapter 6 . 11/23/2005
CUTE!
SesshyGirlFluffy chapter 7 . 11/23/2005
HHAHAHA! funny but so cute! A puppy! When will the next attack of the horny tiger take place? I need to know! And what will happen when harry comes back to regular form? You've got me hooked!
Glitter Asylum chapter 7 . 11/23/2005
How Remus puts up with Sirius I will never know...Though them being absolutely perfect for each other might have something to do with it. Nice chapter by the way, I liked it very much!
Lady FoxFire chapter 7 . 11/23/2005
I'll give you a cookie if Sirius pee on Snape's leg. Two cookie if he bits Fudge... but then again he might die from biting something so dirty as Fudge
where-my-heart-resides chapter 7 . 11/23/2005
OMG YOU UPDATED YOU UPDATED YOU UPDATED! SORRY, BUT I'M ON THESE NEW MEDS, AND I'M REALLY HYPER AND LALALALA I LIKE TO SING HAPPY SONGS! i just had ice cream. WITH SUGAR! and, i've been waiting for like ever for you to update and now you have and you totally made me day! your on me fave authors list! anyway, can't wait till you update again!
athenakitty chapter 7 . 11/23/2005
Will Draco get a chance with Severus? Is Prospero going to hop on Draco's head? How much havoc will this new addition be?
LadyDragonWolfKnight chapter 7 . 11/23/2005
kawaii! that's our sirius :3 teehee

fun chapter! Draco is taking it all rather well methinks .
Danish Pastry 28 chapter 6 . 11/22/2005
Aww this fic is adorable...Prosper the Horny tiger - who knows exactly what he is doing -lol Update soon Please its been almost a month

Love Danish

x
Prunelle chapter 6 . 11/11/2005
hahaha... i wonder what's gnna happen when prosper turns back to harry? cant wait so update! (that rhymes wow)
Mystique chapter 6 . 11/8/2005
Hi..it's long time no see you update..

Missing you already, pls update more okay._
972 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 .. Last Next »