Reviews for I Tauwght I Taw A Putty Tat
Caed chapter 7 . 11/26/2005
Oh god, that it such a brilliant, Sirius thing to do!

And the image of a ball of fluff with big green eyes is too cute for words.
freekazoid101 chapter 7 . 11/25/2005
Ok, I just thought I'd tell you that, though the characters are completely out of character( that sounded weird and oxy-moron-ish :) they are lovable. Yes, even snape. (wow, that's a shocker) I had to mentally kick myself a few times, once for thinking Harry ought to stay a kitten cause he's so cute (yeah. i know.), two for laughing during the whole attack Snape thing cause he could of received *serious* injuries (yeah, right, i love him but i really don't care) and three for nearly dying while i was laughing about serious as a cute (so cute) puppy! I love, keep it up!
Cat chapter 7 . 11/25/2005
AH! so good! please PLEASE update faster! its cute come on I need to know what happens! hahaha poor guys now they have sirius to deal with to! o I wonder if Sirius and Harry can understand each other?
All-knowing Alien chapter 7 . 11/25/2005
Lol. Long live the cuteness and adorableness of kitties! Muahaha!
MidnightsRose chapter 7 . 11/25/2005
omg that was so and so like i loved it
SugarCrumbs chapter 7 . 11/25/2005
O.O plz continue
SilverJadlyn chapter 7 . 11/25/2005
funny, i like it!
Nixanne chapter 7 . 11/25/2005
Anyways...The Fluff of Doom...I fell on my chair laughing when I read that part...I love this...oh and one of the reviewers said that Sirius is Narcissa's is Narcissa's cousin. Anyways...I have been waiting for the update...I forgot to mention that I nam a SIRI, REMUS LOVER
Kavfh chapter 7 . 11/25/2005
How funny! I was a good story to lift my sad thoughts! I can't wait to read the next chapter! And... for Harry to become human again.. _!
KHara chapter 7 . 11/24/2005
Nice! Keep it up!
0mrsprongs0 chapter 7 . 11/24/2005
*Smiles at Draco hugs* The Fluff of Doom! I love it! I have the cutest picture of little, fluffy, kitten Harry in my head. I want a litte kitten with green eyes! Yay, littlepuppy!Sirius, best idea ever! Update really really soon and i'll give you cookies! *huggles*
bookworm0492 chapter 7 . 11/24/2005
LOLOLOLO BRILLIANT! ABSOLUTLY BRILLAINT!LOLOL man ,this is great, harry isa cub, and now Sirius isa puppy! we know what to get Remus for his birthday...* outs down, Chuahhaua puppy* muahahaha update soon! _
The Sacred Feminine chapter 7 . 11/24/2005
**steals prosper and locks him away in a cage** i dont like short chapters they annoy me. Make it longer! do it, i dare you
Hunter Hatake and Neko Uchiha chapter 7 . 11/24/2005
lol this rocks pleaz write more soon
999 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 .. Last Next »