Reviews for I Tauwght I Taw A Putty Tat
Sunshine chapter 6 . 11/6/2005
CONTINUE! Its such a cute, adorabl, sweet story! I love it!
TeeDee chapter 6 . 11/1/2005
O.M.G. I want a Harry-kitty-pet. Anyway, this story is adorable! The Draco-Harry interaction as pet-to-keeper is too sweet, and Remus and Sirius rock. Anyway, I cannot WAIT for more.
Anux chapter 6 . 10/31/2005
aw, this is one of the cutest fic i have ever read!_ Prosper is so cute! i have a kitty named Dori who acts alittle bit like him! keep up the great work and update soon!_
Sunshine chapter 6 . 10/31/2005
Oh! I liked the end very much! Hope you continue, cause I want to know what happens further on... NEXT CAPTHER PLEASE! Great story!
T.Felton chapter 6 . 10/31/2005
Hmm... is Prosper actually kissing Draco or is that his way of saying thank you? Well, wonderful chapter and update soon, please!
ToxicalityIssue chapter 6 . 10/31/2005
Ha! cute! I want a result of a potion experiment gone bad! Tee Hee Hee! I loved it! Continue with the great writing! Update soon! Greatt(like tony the tiger)! monkeygirl1292
MacLee chapter 6 . 10/31/2005
Your story is probably the only one were I will say this...and I don't say this often...how cute! I love Harry as a little tiger! I don't like saying the word cute, only when reviewing stories and that's happened...not many times. Update soon.
Crowley Black chapter 6 . 10/31/2005
ooh draco hugs! yay sirius is alive! i love this story even more now!
Crowley Black chapter 2 . 10/31/2005
lovin this story so far. im quite interested in mytholigy aswell so i'm gonna enjoy any information about it 2
0mrsprongs0 chapter 6 . 10/31/2005
O, Harry is kissing Draco. Harry and Draco, sitting in a, er, bath, K-I-S-S-I-N-G! Hehe, im SO mature! Lol, loved the chapter, and I demand lots of hugs from Draco! D
Deactivate Please chapter 6 . 10/30/2005
That was adorable and all warm and fuzzy D I like Jealous!Draco :D Please continue!

Lux et Veritas is latin for light and truth :P
Adversaria chapter 6 . 10/30/2005
Aww... how cute is Harry? i'm not so sure its possible for harry to stay on draco's head but oh well. Umm... NARCISSA! is Sirius' cousin, so Draco is Sirius's second cousin. Just to clear that up.

Anyway, love the story. CONTINUE SOON!
oOo The Skittle Queen oOo chapter 6 . 10/30/2005
Aww! Kitten Kisses!How ADORABLE mate!

this is one fab story :P F-A-B! :P

m...cuteness...

huggles gurl!

me!
Rhyssy chapter 6 . 10/30/2005
oh! harry's so adorable! aw...heh...turn him back soon so all of us can see draco and harry's reactions to what happened!aw...he reminds me of my own kitty...'cept my kitty's orange...but that's beside the point...any way...UPDATE SOON! woo!

Draco huggles please!*big grin*