Reviews for I Tauwght I Taw A Putty Tat
goddessofloveandwar chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
hey this story is so funny i love it already i hope you update again soon
SesshyGirlFluffy chapter 5 . 10/29/2005
yo! Super tight! I loved it!CUTE!Update more!

You're very talented and should think of taking this up as a full time job,after you get out of school of course.

C yas! ;)
Crimson Lizard chapter 5 . 10/29/2005
smiles happily. how cute. I'm not usually one for fluffy stories, but your kitty-harry is just so adorable. I'm not really a cat person-I haven't had the best luck with cats. But your story is making me want to get a kitty.

Sirius a squril... I love your sense of hummer. lol.

If Snape ever found out he'd have a feild day.

Angelite99

I'm sorry you dont take praise well.
Shakespeares Whore chapter 5 . 10/29/2005
you know you didn't give me any time to review the last chapter! I don't really mind you saying that, even thou i do hear it alot _ i get used to it. but anyway SIRIUS IS SO CUTE! and i want a kitty like Prospro/Harry. They're just damn cute. *snuggles the Prospero*
oOo The Skittle Queen oOo chapter 5 . 10/29/2005
HA! You stole my huggle word...yay! That one's gonna get around XD

Aw...cuteness! :P

I love this story...::Starts handing out kittens::

huggles gurrl! :P

rose XD:P
athenakitty chapter 5 . 10/29/2005
Is Prospero going to get any bigger? When would he be streaking along the hallway? Will Draco be pulling him out of more sticky situations?
Corculum chapter 4 . 10/29/2005
Cutnes! Can I say more!

Harry attacking Snape was the funniest thing ever! Omg! *wipes away tear* so funny...

And Harry attatching himself to Draco's head in the first place amuses me to no end _

Strong, brave Harry!

Does Lupin believe Draco? o_O

Update soon pleasee! O

Great chapter :D

Lottie
T.Felton chapter 4 . 10/29/2005
I thought it was humorous when Prosper attacked Snape's face. I like how this story is coming alon so far, its really funny. Is this story going to end after Harry stops being a tiger or after that? Hmm... Well, keep up the good writing, update soon.
oOo The Skittle Queen oOo chapter 4 . 10/29/2005
OMG YOU DEDICATED A CHAPTER TO ME!

::runs around the room doing a twirly little dance::

AH!

:P XD :P XD :P XD :P XD :P XD :P XD :P XD :P XD :P XD

ah ha! haha! !pink teddy! haha!

this calls for cookies! choc-chip anyone?

funny chapter! i just woke up and already someone is dedicating chapters to me! please, no pictures people...no, stop... XD ah...gotta love hyperactive me...

loved it loved it loved it. best chappie ever :P updateupdateupdate! :P XD

huggles gurrl! Mwah! Mwah!

rose! : :P :D XD
T.Felton chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Oh my god, This first chapter is freaking hilarious! I liked it alot. Now off to read the next chapters
PandorasDeath chapter 2 . 10/29/2005
I retract my 'constructive' criticism. you've taken care of the problem. WO LKH DAnse Macabre Is Finished
PandorasDeath chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Cute, i like it. wierd though. and i would put some moreamphasis on why its draco and not a gryffindor (oh i dont know ron or hermione) who has to look after kitty harry. Like kill them off that always works.
cheeseboi chapter 4 . 10/29/2005
This is a HUGE break from Harry-turning-into-a-baby fanfics.

KITTENS ARE SO MUCH BETTER!

I love how you made Prosper/Harry act like he understood human things. And it's so cute to picture Draco with Prosper perched on his head *drawing time!*.

Great job on the fic so far! Keep it up!
Elisandra1 chapter 4 . 10/29/2005
beautiful! please update asap!
Crimson Lizard chapter 4 . 10/29/2005
I love your fic. I also find myself wondering how harry will react to Remus- him being a werewolf and all. It would be interesting if he didn't like Remus. Draco'd be in a right pickle then, wouldnt he? *put hand against for-head dramtically* oh woe is draco, what would he do then? I cant wait for the next chapter.

Impatiently Waiting,

Angelite99

It shouldn't be weird for people to like your work,

your writting's legible, and your story is unique.
928 | « Prev Page 1 .. 49 56 57 58 59 60 61 .. Last Next »