Reviews for I Tauwght I Taw A Putty Tat
where-my-heart-resides chapter 7 . 11/23/2005
OMG YOU UPDATED YOU UPDATED YOU UPDATED! SORRY, BUT I'M ON THESE NEW MEDS, AND I'M REALLY HYPER AND LALALALA I LIKE TO SING HAPPY SONGS! i just had ice cream. WITH SUGAR! and, i've been waiting for like ever for you to update and now you have and you totally made me day! your on me fave authors list! anyway, can't wait till you update again!
athenakitty chapter 7 . 11/23/2005
Will Draco get a chance with Severus? Is Prospero going to hop on Draco's head? How much havoc will this new addition be?
LadyDragonWolfKnight chapter 7 . 11/23/2005
kawaii! that's our sirius :3 teehee

fun chapter! Draco is taking it all rather well methinks .
Danish Pastry 28 chapter 6 . 11/22/2005
Aww this fic is adorable...Prosper the Horny tiger - who knows exactly what he is doing -lol Update soon Please its been almost a month

Love Danish

Prunelle chapter 6 . 11/11/2005
hahaha... i wonder what's gnna happen when prosper turns back to harry? cant wait so update! (that rhymes wow)
Mystique chapter 6 . 11/8/2005's long time no see you update..

Missing you already, pls update more okay._
Sunshine chapter 6 . 11/6/2005
CONTINUE! Its such a cute, adorabl, sweet story! I love it!
TeeDee chapter 6 . 11/1/2005
O.M.G. I want a Harry-kitty-pet. Anyway, this story is adorable! The Draco-Harry interaction as pet-to-keeper is too sweet, and Remus and Sirius rock. Anyway, I cannot WAIT for more.
Anux chapter 6 . 10/31/2005
aw, this is one of the cutest fic i have ever read!_ Prosper is so cute! i have a kitty named Dori who acts alittle bit like him! keep up the great work and update soon!_
Sunshine chapter 6 . 10/31/2005
Oh! I liked the end very much! Hope you continue, cause I want to know what happens further on... NEXT CAPTHER PLEASE! Great story!
T.Felton chapter 6 . 10/31/2005
Hmm... is Prosper actually kissing Draco or is that his way of saying thank you? Well, wonderful chapter and update soon, please!
ToxicalityIssue chapter 6 . 10/31/2005
Ha! cute! I want a result of a potion experiment gone bad! Tee Hee Hee! I loved it! Continue with the great writing! Update soon! Greatt(like tony the tiger)! monkeygirl1292
MacLee chapter 6 . 10/31/2005
Your story is probably the only one were I will say this...and I don't say this cute! I love Harry as a little tiger! I don't like saying the word cute, only when reviewing stories and that's happened...not many times. Update soon.
Crowley Black chapter 6 . 10/31/2005
ooh draco hugs! yay sirius is alive! i love this story even more now!
Crowley Black chapter 2 . 10/31/2005
lovin this story so far. im quite interested in mytholigy aswell so i'm gonna enjoy any information about it 2
978 | « Prev Page 1 .. 49 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 .. Last Next »