Reviews for I Tauwght I Taw A Putty Tat
Sunshine chapter 6 . 10/31/2005
Oh! I liked the end very much! Hope you continue, cause I want to know what happens further on... NEXT CAPTHER PLEASE! Great story!
T.Felton chapter 6 . 10/31/2005
Hmm... is Prosper actually kissing Draco or is that his way of saying thank you? Well, wonderful chapter and update soon, please!
ToxicalityIssue chapter 6 . 10/31/2005
Ha! cute! I want a result of a potion experiment gone bad! Tee Hee Hee! I loved it! Continue with the great writing! Update soon! Greatt(like tony the tiger)! monkeygirl1292
MacLee chapter 6 . 10/31/2005
Your story is probably the only one were I will say this...and I don't say this cute! I love Harry as a little tiger! I don't like saying the word cute, only when reviewing stories and that's happened...not many times. Update soon.
Crowley Black chapter 6 . 10/31/2005
ooh draco hugs! yay sirius is alive! i love this story even more now!
Crowley Black chapter 2 . 10/31/2005
lovin this story so far. im quite interested in mytholigy aswell so i'm gonna enjoy any information about it 2
0mrsprongs0 chapter 6 . 10/31/2005
O, Harry is kissing Draco. Harry and Draco, sitting in a, er, bath, K-I-S-S-I-N-G! Hehe, im SO mature! Lol, loved the chapter, and I demand lots of hugs from Draco! D
Deactivate Please chapter 6 . 10/30/2005
That was adorable and all warm and fuzzy D I like Jealous!Draco :D Please continue!

Lux et Veritas is latin for light and truth :P
Adversaria chapter 6 . 10/30/2005
Aww... how cute is Harry? i'm not so sure its possible for harry to stay on draco's head but oh well. Umm... NARCISSA! is Sirius' cousin, so Draco is Sirius's second cousin. Just to clear that up.

Anyway, love the story. CONTINUE SOON!
oOo The Skittle Queen oOo chapter 6 . 10/30/2005
Aww! Kitten Kisses!How ADORABLE mate!

this is one fab story :P F-A-B! :P

huggles gurl!

Rhyssy chapter 6 . 10/30/2005
oh! harry's so adorable! aw...heh...turn him back soon so all of us can see draco and harry's reactions to what happened!aw...he reminds me of my own kitty...'cept my kitty's orange...but that's beside the point...any way...UPDATE SOON! woo!

Draco huggles please!*big grin*
omega-slytherin chapter 3 . 10/30/2005
loving it
Kateillier chapter 6 . 10/30/2005
One question. isn't sirius draco's uncle? I just started thinking about it... meh. No big deal.

Not to be nose-y or anything, but Lux et Veritas translates to something along the lines of 'light of truth'. it's a pretty pen name.

I like how your story is developing and the detail you put into your writing. I refuse to blame anything that is not a controlable factor. Just have fun writing, if you spend all your time worrying about what other people will think and doing what you think other people want you to do you'll never get anything done, and its likely you'll never discover who you really are.

*Snort* sorry i'm waxing lyrical. it's probably nothing you havent heard before. You only live life once and all that.

Dreamer Morning Star,

-_-' i tend to pick out psycho cats... not as in cats that like water or take some perverse pleasure in taunting the local dogs, but the ones that like to stay up all night, sitting on the foot of your bed, watching you with malicous intent...
MidnightsRose chapter 6 . 10/30/2005
omg that was good and really funny good job
Elisandra1 chapter 6 . 10/30/2005
thank you very much! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
999 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 .. Last Next »