Reviews for I Tauwght I Taw A Putty Tat
Glitter Asylum chapter 6 . 10/30/2005
Heh, this chapter was great!
Veela504 chapter 6 . 10/30/2005
Absolutely adorable! I am adding you to my alert list for updates.

Debby
The Sacred Feminine chapter 6 . 10/30/2005
**starts squeeling incoherently over prosper** **picks him up and hugs him** **hides him in her shirt and decides not to give him back till the next chapter goes up**
SesshyGirlFluffy chapter 6 . 10/30/2005
WHOA!HORNY KITTY! HAHAHAAHAHA!I would have dropped the soap and yelled "WTF?" three times! I love it tho and you should update more!
where-my-heart-resides chapter 6 . 10/30/2005
yes! go lollypop people! now, it's 3:34, and I'm eating a jolly rancher! i wanna hug draco! i wanna hug draco! please? good chappie! update!
Phoegan Leisha chapter 6 . 10/30/2005
Oh, a flirting tiger! The plot thickens... *grins*
Lady FoxFire chapter 6 . 10/30/2005
So cute!
Elion chapter 5 . 10/30/2005
Omg! I can so see Harry as a cat! AH! CUTE-NESS!

I agree with Sirius.
The Sacred Feminine chapter 2 . 10/30/2005
Yay! I like it, and I would read the next chapter but I have to get off. ttyl!
SAXandCLARINETgrl chapter 6 . 10/30/2005
Weehee! Ooh fun! I still love it, can't wait for more (and it seems that I won't have to wait for long, you keep putting stuff up right away, and I LOVE IT!) Your story keeps putting smiles on my face... I've been depressed recently so I thank you muchly! :)
Catherine2691 chapter 5 . 10/30/2005
I love this so much, please update as soon as possible!
MacLee chapter 5 . 10/30/2005
Poor Draco! But it's so funny! I can't stop laughing! Nice story, you have to update.
luv-blonde-bunny chapter 5 . 10/30/2005
o that works perfectly cuz i really wanna huggle him!
Mucina chapter 5 . 10/30/2005
*LOL* this story is fun, cute, adorable and...well...I want more please? The scene with Snape...simply fun, especially when Harry is really remembering who Snape is. Wondering why he is sitting an Draco head all the time? Hm, I'm afraid I have to wait and see.

Take care

Ina
SAXandCLARINETgrl chapter 5 . 10/30/2005
Yehee! I love Sirius! Totally awesome story!
998 | « Prev Page 1 .. 52 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 .. Last Next »