Reviews for Once In A Lifetime
margaretmarilynmorrison chapter 8 . 3/2
please continue the story. very compelling
Dis-Appearing Writer chapter 8 . 2/1
Great story, I love your writing style!
realitychq chapter 6 . 9/12/2013
fluffy as.. totally love it
kyofan101 chapter 7 . 1/25/2012
Best. Wallflower. Fic. EVER.

Seriously, I love this story, it's so hard to get Sunako and Kyohei in character, but you did it perfectly... And I liked how you managed to make Sunako pretty AND scary, haha. Hm, it's funny how you took five years to write this, but I'm sad that it's over because there are so few good wallflower fics... I'm off to read more of your stories!

Oh yeah, sorry that this review is a year late, heh, heh. I saw it on a author's favorite stories list, so I just started reading..
Aura Jade chapter 8 . 4/30/2011
Very good!
JuNjOuSeKaIiChIlOvErYaOi chapter 6 . 11/26/2010
I love the chapter :)
secretmustache chapter 8 . 8/29/2010
OMG! I loved this it was so nice...hahaha... But The ending could'v bee a little sweeter..All in all I give this an awsome 5 star...hahaha
hisagi101 chapter 8 . 7/12/2010
This has to be one of my all time favourite Wallflower stories. Thank you thank you.
I love Gravitation chapter 4 . 6/23/2010
OMG! It's the guy who rejected Sunako! kill...Kill...KILL! . heehee!
MISCharacter chapter 7 . 6/3/2010
This was a great story. You had the characters and a great plot. Thank you.
Loving-Chakra chapter 7 . 4/18/2010
Pleasant and nice chapter.
Echocave chapter 2 . 4/16/2010
Hello there I'm Echo I'm a huge fan of wallflower also if you want to read it for free you could go to

Well anyway concerning the story your writing I love it. Usually I don't like Fan fictions because of how they change the character's personality which really annoys me. But here you haven't done that. Sunako's personality is still dark and gloomy her reaction to the trip to the wax museum is just what you'd expect and Noi is head on. Although Kyouhei normally wouldn't act like that, he's normally quick tempered and hot headed. Anyway so far as I've read this is pretty good.
saoirse09 chapter 7 . 4/8/2010
Let me just say, I love this story. I think it fits Kyohei and Sunako so well. And I loved the bit where the guys and Noi were spying on them, it made me giggle. :D

The whole story was just marvelous and I'm glad I decided to read it. It makes up for all the other, overly fluffy, OOC stuff w/these two on . Good job. :D

Saoirse
saoirse09 chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
Honestly, in my opinion, it's better to be bad at writing sappy stuff with these two characters. Neither of them is good at the sappy stuff so an author that's too good at it makes it a lot less awkward, a lot fluffier, and way more out of character than it should be. Needless to say, I thought the acceptance of love in here really fit the two characters because it wasn't overly sappy or fluffy or anything. Just like Sunako and Kyohei.

Saoirse :)
wallflower lover P chapter 7 . 11/27/2009
AWESOME. AWESOME.. AWESOME! its TOTALLY CUTE... LOVE it. MAKE MORE WALLFLOWER FIC... PLEASE...