Reviews for Where Did It Go Wrong?
Pyric chapter 2 . 4/14/2007
Hmm, not terribly fond of the idea of there being another Go sister, but whatever.

Ah, had me there. They're after DNAmy? Cute. Guess I'll just have to see where this goes!
Pyric chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Yipes. One chapter in and already more blood has been shed than in most horror films!

Pretty much everybody is dead!

You've got GUTS, probably garnered from the bodies you've thrown about.

Heh, poor attempt at humour. My apologies. Anyway, this is quite a curious piece of work! I must investigate further!
CastaS chapter 5 . 12/4/2006
great story, i enjoyed it much. excellent.
Twila Starla chapter 5 . 7/25/2006
A true heartbreaker and a shocking ending. Well told, although I had been hoping for a little more to the story, oh well. Anyway, hoping to see the new chapter for Secrets Better Told soon!

Twila Starla
thegoodstuff chapter 4 . 7/2/2006
Am i the only one seeing potential hawt girl on girl N/C incest semi-rape thingy with bondage here?. Hope you update soon :D
dartblade chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
just plain evil though if you asked me you could have made it a bit longer and much better but hey its a oneshot but still really good keep up the good work
Arya MageFire chapter 4 . 3/19/2006
This is very good. I like the twist. I'm personaly not thrilled about the Shego being beat up thing, but it tells alot about Kigo's ruthlessness,
Twila Starla chapter 4 . 3/19/2006
We finally get a name for Shego's sister, and why does it sound like Kim's name with Go in it? Hm, maybe there's a connection? I mean, Kim did leave before Amy's disappearance, maybe... Well, we're just gonna have to wait and see, won't we?

Update Soon!
Arya MageFire chapter 2 . 3/16/2006
i read this after I read the 3rd chapter. This is very good, very god...

MUAHAHAHAHA
Arya MageFire chapter 3 . 3/16/2006
I think that the slit-her-thoat part is a little gruesome, but I like the rest. I don't know if the evil kim is a clone, curtesy of DNAmy, or a genetically altered kim.
Twila Starla chapter 3 . 3/15/2006
Not too graphic, not at all. Really awesome chapter!

Update Soon!
Netherwood chapter 2 . 11/1/2005
Keep writing! This is looking pretty interesting. Even if there is no Ron. *pout* I especially love the Kim/Supervillain interactions thus far. Nice work, and I'm looking forward to all sorts of retellings of past disasters that explain how we got a shattered Kim.
Riverfox237 chapter 2 . 10/31/2005
This fic is really fascinating! I hope you'll explain what the heck happened to Kim to make her mind snap like that! Wow, and now we find out that Shego has a more-powerful younger sister! Lots of plot twists! Can't wait for the next chapter, I hope you update again soon! Keep up da great work!

Oh, and thanks so much for sending me a personal notice that you have a pic of Kimala up! I feel so honored! _ And I'm glad you think my profile is so hilarious; that's definitely the effect I was going for! Could you please tell me which parts you like best? I'd love some feed-back!

Oh, and there was a problem where the website of the pic was concerned. You probably didn't know this, but reviews don't let you type website addresses in; they always delete that part of the message. Could you send it again? This time, replace the periods w/., like this: . That should do the trick! Anyways, thanks again for sending me a message about that! I hope you can give the me the web address soon!
Dillymac chapter 2 . 10/30/2005
Still doesn't look like a T rated story. Good idea to get Shego a sister. There are multiple recomendations for DNAmy, dependant on weather she's Gorilla Fist or back to normal. I think you should make Shego's sister a completely meniacle villain, quite possibley what Kim could be hiding from if you use that idea. But I mean give her ideas that are suicidal, completely insane. Maybe sacrifise Shego if it gets that far. Anyway, it's a very good story and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
theweirdperson chapter 2 . 10/30/2005
Hm, a very interesting concept. I'll keep an eye on this.

But out of curiousity...

I don't believe you ever mentioned anything about the security measures used during the recreation period. Since they've got something like every supervillian on the planet in one place, the people in charge must be very, very, VERY confident in their capability to keep everyone under control.

Of course, the folks in charge don't seem that upset about the loss of DNAmy, but I suppose she's not quite on the same level of dangerousness as some of the other villains (since DNA splicing usually doesn't cause as much destruction as doomsday devices or even exploding golfballs).