Reviews for Reunion
ncisduckie chapter 17 . 2/9/2017
Cheesy is good. I like cheesy, lol. This was stunning and actually made me not only forget to go to bed, but when I picked it up again, made me late today to leave. Whoops. Great job!
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 5/30/2016
I love you describe the way they interact
marthapreston4 chapter 10 . 2/15/2015
Wow annie likes to stir the pot! In a good way
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 2/15/2015
I kind of love this renunion concept its unique
Guest chapter 17 . 12/21/2014
Excellent :)
books831 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I love this story...so cool !
delia cerrano chapter 17 . 2/27/2012
Really enjoyed it. Like this couple a lot wish they would get together on TV. They seem such a natural fit.
Admiral Lily chapter 17 . 10/14/2010
Dang I'm good! Okay not usually and let me explain. As I was taking a break from reading this to get ready for bed I thought that of all the L&O:CI fics I've read I had yet to read one that came between the falling in love and the married with kids (ie, the engagement/wedding). I even imagined the "One year Later". And what do I get when I finally reach the end of your fic? Oh yeah, "one year later". Thank you, thank you, thank you. It's nice to know I'm not searching in vain when I seek a certain story type. :D Great fic!
OuroborosSnyder chapter 17 . 6/29/2010
Okay, so why I never reviewed this I'll never know because I remember reading this story a dozen or more times. I always thought I reviewed it and I realized when I went to find it in my favorites...about 4 hours ago now, it wasn't in there (and anything in my favorites I review). So, ha ha, I searched LOCI fanfics over 10,000 words and control f'ed the word 'reunion'(it's such a great way to find the fic you're looking for). Ingenious, right? Ha Ha! Found it pretty quickly since I knew the word 'reunion' was in the description. Funny I can remember that but not what I did last weekend. LOL

So since I apparently had issues every single time, I shall review now... I LOVE IT! *melodramatic voice* It's so perfect! ) THEY are so perfect! I've always loved this story; it's so well written! Great work. There are so many good lines in here that make me crack up that it's impossible to write them all down. Anyway, again, great stuff! This has always been a favorite of mine.

~Snyder~
Ainsley Hibbs chapter 17 . 10/19/2009
FANTASTIC! I am impressed. Loved this. The ending was perfect! Keep on writing.
Dimac99 chapter 17 . 5/15/2009
I'll never be a shipper but it was a lot of fun all the same!
Sasusc chapter 17 . 4/26/2009
Haha! This was so cute. I loved it, and it helped me kick the sadiness away... although I'm not sure that's entirely a good thing if I want to continue down the same road/mood I've been on in my story. lol, this really was a great cute fic. I just couldn't find a spot to stop, and thus it's now 6am! I'll have to save reading more fics of yours until after work tomorrow.
iimagineyou chapter 17 . 3/1/2008
Love it, cheese is good tasting, and good for you too! Hahaha. Really loved your story ).
I-am-LMR chapter 16 . 10/16/2007
This will be the last review I get to write, because last time I read it (and a few times after) I was boneheaded enough to only review the last chappie. I don't know why I didn't review every last chapter of this gem, because it's one of my favorite stories and I can't read it enough. Thank you!
I-am-LMR chapter 15 . 10/16/2007
That un-tieing move is classic. So classic I can't even spell it. Way to go.