Reviews for No Longer Alone
Anonymous Person chapter 39 . 5/14
Holy hell, that is a absolutely terrifying 5 person group.
Anonymous Person chapter 37 . 5/14
I'm just left wondering how so much tension managed to arise over that.
Anonymous Person chapter 35 . 5/14
Well, that happened. Not sure what else to say.
Ah yes, does Orochimaru even have a part in this?
Anonymous Person chapter 34 . 5/14
Damn, gotta give it to Hiashi. He's got a way with words that literally banked no argument from the questioner.
Anonymous Person chapter 33 . 5/14
I know I'm looking forward to a different take on the chunin exams. As it is, the exams are probably the most commonly written arc from the series and it makes reading them quite tedious. The most prominent examples of it being different would either be the time travel fics where the canon Team 7 retains the knowledge/abilities of their grown up selves or the scenario the fic "True Potential" offered. With emphasis on different characters making the exams much more interesting to read.
Anonymous Person chapter 31 . 5/13
I've read some pretty interesting/plausible methods of escaping Gaara's sand techniques. The one I remember best had something to do with sending sound waves through the sand causing it to lose it's shape and power. After all, it is just sand.
Anonymous Person chapter 13 . 5/12
Personally I think the best and most concrete example of how being in Konoha has helped Gaara greatly is in how he reacted to the people talking about Naruto. I'm pretty damn sure that if that had happened in the sand, no doubt the two people would be dead.
Anonymous Person chapter 9 . 5/12
I've always figured that the person with the worst/most believable backstory was Gaara. I kinda looked at it as 1 an example of what happens to someone when they literally grow up thinking/believing their a monster and 2 as a rule to to not judge a book by its cover.

Don't care what others say you can learn plenty from watching anime. You simply need to actually think about what you're watching.
111segasonic chapter 39 . 3/28
Such a good story.
Diclonious57 chapter 6 . 3/8
This is beautiful and I love it
secondnina chapter 39 . 2/13
awwww, it's sad to see the story ends there, but i understand. it's nice of you to tell that to your reader rather than leaving them hanging. Now i just have to find if anyone with decent english manage to bring justice to this story's following plot. cheers.
rachel.weck.5 chapter 16 . 2/10
Just how many names does the fourth have?
Arkeen chapter 11 . 2/5
Ouch, my fucking heart half way through the chapter rn and you had sasuke do that? Wtf man i love the way you did it but it hurts that he would sacrifice (even though it would farther his own goals) himself to another place for naruto.
Velsked chapter 39 . 1/3
Oh how long I have waited to come across a writer with such skill grammar.
And I am putting it lightly.
Your know of english is amazing...though sometimes it gets overdone.
That speech gaara gave before he engaged haku was a bit chunibyou-ish.
Kakashi's philosophy was also out of character.
I do however, like how Naruto talks. He has that accent you find among street kids, but with a strong charisma to it.
Its doesn't make him fill uneducated.
Your expressions and metaphors are wonderful. But I think you should concentate a bit less on side characters like hanabi and konohamaru.
Overall...thank you for a good read
Guest chapter 4 . 12/9/2016