Reviews for No Longer Alone
jesi ki kage chapter 39 . 3/1
Oh Zabuza how you amuse me. Well I must say I am impressed with this turn of events. Keep up the great work! -JKK
puiwaihin chapter 39 . 3/1
Thanks for the story.

The ending was, well, far from fitting. I understand the need to close off a story that won't be continued, but I think what you did give in the last chapter was just another continuation. I'd prefer for you to have completed it with a short bit resolving the deal with the Kazekage-possibly killing him-and then a "ten years later" sort of chapter where the premise of Naruto and Gaara being together would have been resolved.

My take: Naruto and Gaara are resolving their differences stemming from Gaara being named Hokage in his place and remembering the time they buried Sasuke. Hinata being dead or married to one of them would fit in as well.
Tepheris chapter 29 . 2/2
Great story, your fight scenes aren't a quarter as bad as I think you think they are. And... Wow, you actually moved me to tears with Naruto's speech to Inri, and the follow "you did that". That's the first time I can name a story on Fanfiction that has done that to me. I think it's happened before, but I don remember which.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 39 . 1/3
Awwww, was hoping for more! Oh well, thanks for all this!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 36 . 1/2
Interesting way to convince Gaara on Yashamaru's part, and original too
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 31 . 1/2
One sweet little girl, for whom two boys will destroy entire countries...
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 18 . 1/2
Yep, a heart attack would be quite likely.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 11 . 1/2
Kazekage seems to also basically saying that if they send over Gaara, then he will be killing Leaf ninja, not Sand ninja
Sasuke with the Sand should be interesting. A dangerous opponent in the future, but also one who will have little reason to stay loyal to his new home unless the Kazekage provides opportunities to go after Itachi. Speaking of which, wonder how this would affect the older brother's plans.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 10 . 1/2
...that will be a terrifying squad, especially since given the common idea that if Hinata and Naruto had gotten support and help earlier on they would become far more powerful
littlemelonatplay chapter 19 . 12/5/2014
You know, your Haku is my favorite that I have come across so far.
Morbious20 chapter 39 . 11/11/2014
Well it was great while it lasted .
Morbious20 chapter 38 . 11/11/2014
Great chapter I really liked Naruto's pep talk at the beginning.
Morbious20 chapter 37 . 11/11/2014
Great chapter I do wish they'd be a little more proactive with helping Gaara work through his issues though.
Morbious20 chapter 36 . 11/11/2014
Great chapter . I'm not sure why Yashamaru would gamble in this situation instead of being honest though.
Morbious20 chapter 35 . 11/11/2014