Reviews for No Longer Alone
the17thmuse chapter 39 . 6/17
I totally love this.
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 39 . 3/20
Couldn't you have put discontinue in the fucking summary you fucking asshole.
Ugh chapter 5 . 3/11
Yet another story where Hinata is one of the main characters... She is a shallow, worthless character that does almost nothing but stalk Naruto. Creepy. I will never understand peoples obsession with her.
Clisaaaa chapter 16 . 1/4
Oh how much you are wrong about the yondaime's name xD
Clisaaaa chapter 11 . 1/3
Pffftttt, As if sand is better than leaf.
Guest chapter 39 . 11/16/2015
I'm... Surprisingly okay with how this ended. Would I have wanted to see at least the end of the chunin arc? Yes. But this ending is satisfactory and even making it past the Waves arc was feat in and of itself. To be perfectly honest, I had not expected you to come this far. The type of story you wrote is filled with trouble, I was pleasantly surprised at how well you did.
Enlightened Middle C chapter 39 . 11/4/2015
How sad. And at the climax of the arc too. No matter. I'll move on like I always have.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/30/2015
Ah I didn't realize Gaara was the main protagonist in this fic. You should have specified it at the start and remove Naruto's name from the characters specified on the title.
GoTherka chapter 18 . 10/11/2015
Oooh I just love Gaara! I always liked him, but you made him totally perfect with his sarcastic and witty comments! And I adore when he is protective of Naruto... I have to admit I don't really like Hinata, in canon nor here, her character simply annoys me, but... well. Much better than Sakura, so I'll grit my teeth and continue, because of Gaara and Naruto and your lovely style. It's really well-written, I'll need to check your other work :3
And Sasuke, huh... Now he will be really dangerous I guess, with absolutely nothing holding him back. And if Orochimaru appears, there will be no reason for him not to go with him... Or you are not going to include him in this, lets just see
(btw it's almost 4 AM and I can't stop reading. Lectures today will be hell O_o)
candycrazy12346 chapter 39 . 10/10/2015
This fix has been absolutely amazing. You're characterization, plot lines, and general writing skills have made it a great fictional journey, and by far the best Naruto fanfiction I've ever read.

I totally understand not being able to continue a story, particularly a fanfiction- god knows I've had to do it a few times my self. Still- thank you for the story thus far, even incomplete it's been great.

If you ever do decide to put it up for adoption, please know I would be totally willing (as would many others, I'm sure ; )).

It's been a pleasure reading your fic, and I wish you well : )
PUTI chapter 13 . 8/21/2015
Hell i love this fic. GAARA-KUN!
Foxy-Floof chapter 39 . 8/18/2015
This was AMAZING. I love how this is tied up. It's so open-ended but at the same time it's taken care of. You can assume or read what you like into the future of the story, the "epilogue" so to speak, but it's entirely open.
Foxy-Floof chapter 36 . 8/18/2015
*whistles* Oh what a tangled web we weave, when we first plan to deceive.

Gaara's dad is a prick, flat-out. What a big pussy-ass bitch. Fuck his gold dust release. He can shove it up his ass.
Foxy-Floof chapter 35 . 8/18/2015
HOLY SHIT. Well, seeing as Gaara is not the homicidal and humanity-deprived child of canon, and is in fact, a well-trained and -disciplined Teammate, Yashamaru is more than willing to protect him, at the cost of his own integrity and well-being...

Still, DAMN YASHAMARU, You Complicated Everything.
Foxy-Floof chapter 34 . 8/18/2015
Heeheeeheeee... Ah, Hiashi, love him, hate him, despise him, or question his motivations... he's entertaining to read about, and certainly seems like a handful to write about.
1,672 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »