Reviews for No Longer Alone
Velsked chapter 39 . 1/3
Oh how long I have waited to come across a writer with such skill grammar.
And I am putting it lightly.
Your know of english is amazing...though sometimes it gets overdone.
That speech gaara gave before he engaged haku was a bit chunibyou-ish.
Kakashi's philosophy was also out of character.
I do however, like how Naruto talks. He has that accent you find among street kids, but with a strong charisma to it.
Its doesn't make him fill uneducated.
Your expressions and metaphors are wonderful. But I think you should concentate a bit less on side characters like hanabi and konohamaru.
Overall...thank you for a good read
Guest chapter 4 . 12/9/2016
No romantic elements! You are my HERO
fineheresausername chapter 3 . 11/28/2016
Iruka describing SunaSand... everywhere."
Guest chapter 39 . 11/20/2016
Wow. This was a masterpiece!
Guest chapter 31 . 11/20/2016
This was truly amazing! I love it so much!
kitsune7815 chapter 39 . 11/5/2016
please update soon this is amazing i absolutely love it.! your amazing at writing i wish i was half as good as you!
misuky7 chapter 39 . 9/21/2016
This story was absolutely brilliant, I am so sad that you lost interest and Naruto. I do hope to be able to read more of your work, and if there's ever any more Naruto fanfiction and your future I hope you let me know so I can read it. This was probably one of my very favorites I do help to find a continuation of it somewhere. You have a lot of counts as a writer, I hope you continue to write more even if it's not know about Naruto. :3
yuuki24688 chapter 14 . 9/5/2016
If we were to make a hate Sakura club, how popular would it be?
Guest chapter 11 . 8/26/2016
SpoliEs for naruto shippuden...

When I read the part for gaaras uncle I was like sad fsce. Because in one of the episides you find out the uncle actually cared for gaaras but was under orders to kill him.
Anime-Cuteness chapter 3 . 8/18/2016
Awwwww. Gaara is soo adorable!
MeMe85 chapter 39 . 7/29/2016
I LOVE IT...!
the17thmuse chapter 39 . 6/17/2016
I totally love this.
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 39 . 3/20/2016
Couldn't you have put discontinue in the fucking summary you fucking asshole.
Ugh chapter 5 . 3/11/2016
Yet another story where Hinata is one of the main characters... She is a shallow, worthless character that does almost nothing but stalk Naruto. Creepy. I will never understand peoples obsession with her.
Clisaaaa chapter 16 . 1/4/2016
Oh how much you are wrong about the yondaime's name xD
1,683 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »