Reviews for No Longer Alone
eremiticAntiquarian chapter 8 . 1/8/2006
So cute. I love this! *dances*
RaitenKitsune chapter 8 . 1/8/2006
cant wait for the next chapter
Fic Slayr chapter 8 . 1/8/2006
great chap, tnx for no romance and update soon, do they know about the demons yet?
MomochiNaruto chapter 8 . 1/8/2006
Nice story. Just... please don't do NarutoxGaara. I personally find that to be... disturbing.
The Skeptical Puck chapter 8 . 1/8/2006
excellent, update
Zephyrical chapter 8 . 1/7/2006
Another good chapter. I just cant wait to see what the Hokage has up his sleeve. Update soon!
deviltwit chapter 8 . 1/7/2006
Yes, there's no pairings. I agree with your theory of the pairing thingy. Anyways, fantastic chapter!
yaoiuke101 chapter 8 . 1/7/2006
kawaii this story is so kawaii oh and please update...
korrd chapter 8 . 1/7/2006
Great fic. Ok no romance. Will Gaara join the Leaf? Update soon.
Stefni chapter 8 . 1/7/2006
Why do I have the feeling that Gaara is going to be better than Naruto at tic-tact-toe? lol I really like the friendship that Naruto, Gaara and Hinata have and it would be nice if Gaara was able to move to Konoha. That way Gaara wouldn't focus on killing, Naruto would have people to acknowledge him and Hinata would have moral support. All three would be better, stronger ninjas and would make a good team.
jessicaknows chapter 8 . 1/7/2006
That was so cute!
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 8 . 1/7/2006
Oh gods. Shikamaru/Temari has been hinted in the manga... T-T No... I hate that pairing!

Anyway, I really enjoy reading this story. I hope Naruto doesn't form a crush on Sakura, like he did in the original.

But yeah! I hope Gaara leaves the Sand! But... that would mean he probably wouldn't become Kazekage (since he'd be at Konoha). I like him as Kazekage, though. ;-; A friendship between Kages!

Hm, I'm thinking of re-reading this story. *Nods* Yup, yup. I'll go do that now! Bye, see you next chapter!
isthisparadise chapter 8 . 1/7/2006
This is a great update. I love it. I like how Gaara and Naruto and just recently Hinta are all kind of like friends. I really hope Gaara gets to go to the Hidden Leaf village permanantly. Please update again soon.
My Chemical Romance Dude chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
hey man no offence or anything but Garra's demon is a bager not a fox.
korrd chapter 7 . 1/7/2006
Great fic. Will Naruto's time with Gaara bring out his Kyuubi influenced powers? I mean Kyuubi's tails each had control over a different thing like I heard one could create a tornado and another could crush a mountain. This is Naruto/Hinata right? Will Gaara go back to Konoha with Naruto? Team: Naruto, Gaara, and Hinata, sensei Anko. Update soon.
1,688 | « Prev Page 1 .. 97 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 .. Last Next »