Reviews for No Longer Alone
Sir Graq chapter 7 . 1/2/2006
Awsome story man keep it up
deviltwit chapter 7 . 1/2/2006
Fic Slayr chapter 7 . 1/2/2006
GREAT CHAP! could you not put romance in this til later? update soon!
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 7 . 1/2/2006
Aw, awesome chapter. I like how you made Gaara dislike the smell of blood; that it was engraved into him after years of Killing.

Can't wait until the next chapter!
Duraiken chapter 7 . 1/2/2006
Pretty good. I'm not really all that good as a critic, or at least I'm not really feeling like one at the moment, but I still think you keep this up when the whim to do so strikes you. Good luck!
Elijah Snow chapter 7 . 1/2/2006
Hot damn! This is one of the few decent Naruto/Gaara friendship stories I've read, perhaps the best, so far. I just love the way their friendship is built, slowly, and bit by bit from small, simple things. The way Gaara's personality is beginning to show changes is a prime example for all authors, on how to make character development that actually works and is believable.

Well this is interesting. I wonder how Hinata's presence among those two will affect them. Will she become friends with Gaara too? How will it affect him, and/or Naruto? These are interesting questions, and I'm sure there are a lot more in the minds of the people who have read this far. I don't know about others, but I believe we do have the foundations of an epic in the making here.

Review people! Let the author know what we think of this story. This one has earned them.
MadamGoldEyes chapter 7 . 1/2/2006
Aw that was a cute chapter! I like how you brought Hinata in! Good job, update soon

MaxFic chapter 7 . 1/2/2006
quite exceptional, I hope to see more of this soon
isthisparadise chapter 7 . 1/2/2006
this is a very very good update and I really want to read the next chapter. Is Gaara going to go to the Village hidden in the Leaves? Please update again soon.
The Skeptical Puck chapter 7 . 1/2/2006
excellent, update
ShadowHunter Mashell chapter 7 . 1/1/2006
I never could build a card castle to save my life. Glad to see some one can though. :-) anyway the chapter was great and fun to read. I hope to read more soon... well after you get over your cold. Good luck with that by the way.

eremiticAntiquarian chapter 7 . 1/1/2006
This is so cute! I hope Sandaime-sama rescues Gaara-chan and whisks him away to Konohogakure and put him on a genin team with Naruto and Hinata. That's be perfect. *grins*
McGwee chapter 7 . 1/1/2006
Sugoi... This is great. Update soon, and someone kill the Kazekage
Zephyrical chapter 7 . 1/1/2006
Loved the chapter, plwease make the next one faster :)
loaned chapter 7 . 1/1/2006