Reviews for No Longer Alone
My Chemical Romance Dude chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
hey man no offence or anything but Garra's demon is a bager not a fox.
korrd chapter 7 . 1/7/2006
Great fic. Will Naruto's time with Gaara bring out his Kyuubi influenced powers? I mean Kyuubi's tails each had control over a different thing like I heard one could create a tornado and another could crush a mountain. This is Naruto/Hinata right? Will Gaara go back to Konoha with Naruto? Team: Naruto, Gaara, and Hinata, sensei Anko. Update soon.
Jules B. Scott chapter 7 . 1/6/2006
This is just so cute! Update soon, ne?
Sweetiedogood chapter 7 . 1/5/2006
WAYY COOL! I cain't wait to read more!
Nikkler chapter 7 . 1/3/2006
Yay Gaara! I hope you feel better! colds suck I know. I had one for months. Kicked my butt hard. Anyway. Iruka is nice and he should have beat up the kazakage. He is just a nasty old man. :p Can't wait for the next update. Huggles

Nikkler
yaoiuke101 chapter 7 . 1/3/2006
please update
mrasdfghj chapter 7 . 1/3/2006
Very Nice Chapter. Would like to See the relationship develop between the trio.
RaitenKitsune chapter 7 . 1/2/2006
cant wait for the next chapter
Sir Graq chapter 7 . 1/2/2006
Awsome story man keep it up
deviltwit chapter 7 . 1/2/2006
fantastic
Fic Slayr chapter 7 . 1/2/2006
GREAT CHAP! could you not put romance in this til later? update soon!
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 7 . 1/2/2006
Aw, awesome chapter. I like how you made Gaara dislike the smell of blood; that it was engraved into him after years of Killing.

Can't wait until the next chapter!
Duraiken chapter 7 . 1/2/2006
Pretty good. I'm not really all that good as a critic, or at least I'm not really feeling like one at the moment, but I still think you keep this up when the whim to do so strikes you. Good luck!
Elijah Snow chapter 7 . 1/2/2006
Hot damn! This is one of the few decent Naruto/Gaara friendship stories I've read, perhaps the best, so far. I just love the way their friendship is built, slowly, and bit by bit from small, simple things. The way Gaara's personality is beginning to show changes is a prime example for all authors, on how to make character development that actually works and is believable.

Well this is interesting. I wonder how Hinata's presence among those two will affect them. Will she become friends with Gaara too? How will it affect him, and/or Naruto? These are interesting questions, and I'm sure there are a lot more in the minds of the people who have read this far. I don't know about others, but I believe we do have the foundations of an epic in the making here.

Review people! Let the author know what we think of this story. This one has earned them.
MadamGoldEyes chapter 7 . 1/2/2006
Aw that was a cute chapter! I like how you brought Hinata in! Good job, update soon

Sincerely