Reviews for No Longer Alone
blackwolf0925 chapter 6 . 12/21/2005
This is really good. I feel like I am actually watching it instead of reading it. Please update.
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 6 . 12/20/2005
aww that was so sad...Poor Gaara...;-;...but now...Naru's there yay they finaly meet x33...I look forward to your update D.
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 6 . 12/20/2005
Yes! You up-date so frequently, it's great! I adore this story, it's well written, plausible plot and provides a radical reading experience!

I'll await the next chapter!

Oh, and it was a pity Hinata wasn't in this chapter, but at least Gaara and Naruto met; I liked how you incorperated the original Gaara-child arch into your story.
eremiticAntiquarian chapter 6 . 12/20/2005
Very cute! I think you got everyone so perfectly in character! *love, love, love* I can't wait for the next chapter. I'm so impatient. *blushes*
RaitenKitsune chapter 6 . 12/20/2005
cant wait for the next chapter
Zephyrical chapter 6 . 12/20/2005
Yay cant wait for the next chapter.
Nagashi chapter 5 . 12/20/2005
Hm... I'm interested in where you're going with this...

Keep it up. :P
Zephyrical chapter 5 . 12/19/2005
Good story, update soon.
mini-chibi-gaara-chan chapter 5 . 12/19/2005
Hey, that was a great fanfic, so keep up the good work, and update soon.
loaned chapter 5 . 12/19/2005
BLARGH! ME LIKES! IT'S ADDICTING LIKE HALO, YET BETTER! BOO YA! ;
RaitenKitsune chapter 5 . 12/19/2005
cant wait for the next chapter
GMan chapter 5 . 12/19/2005
Great stuff! I got to admit, looking at the title, I was originally afraid this was gonna be a yaoi fic, but it's turning out to be a "friendship" fic, and a darn good one too! Can't wait for Naruto and Gaara's inevitable meeting.
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 5 . 12/19/2005
Sweet! Only three days since I read the last chapter, and it was up-dated! Yes!

Ah, I'm guessing Gaara will somehow find his way to Konoha, and be the third member of the Three-person cell. However, that would raise the question, "Would he become Kazekage?" And, if so, How? Ah well. Even though I love Gaara being Kazekage (Thus when Naruto is Hokage, they can be all kage-buddies n' stuff), I will sacrifice it for this story.

I can't wait until the next chapter! I'm actually really, really, really surprised there isn't more reviews for this story; Its well written, has Gaara in it, and the story plot is very well thought out.
Fic Slayr chapter 5 . 12/19/2005
OK NO NARUHINA PLZ JUST FRIENDSHIP? plz let them meet next chap...AND NOT A CLIFFY!
isthisparadise chapter 5 . 12/19/2005
this is a really good update. Please update again soon.
1,636 | « Prev Page 1 .. 97 104 105 106 107 108 109 .. Last Next »