Reviews for No Longer Alone
It's so sweet!

I can't wait to read

more about what Naruto

and Gaara will no doubt

get up to. I can just see

the pranks and the wild child

behavior now. So update soon so

I can read more about our favorite

Bijuu. Merry Christmas -Mashell
McGwee chapter 6 . 12/22/2005
How nice! Update soon!
MadamGoldEyes chapter 6 . 12/22/2005
GREAT! It was so adorable! I love it! And that was a quick update! Your a great author! Please update soon, thankies.

Abbi
Dirbatua chapter 6 . 12/22/2005
good story
Fallen Dragon chapter 6 . 12/22/2005
Update!
Garnet-Crystals chapter 6 . 12/21/2005
...DUDE! This chapter was so cute! [You'll get no fangirl japanese from me...unless I'm drunk, and that has yet to happen...-_-;]. Good job on this chapter [I repeat, wonderfully cute], and please update soon!
Fic Slayr chapter 6 . 12/21/2005
ok update soon plz...great fic,,more on their friendship
loaned chapter 6 . 12/21/2005
Hm. ME LIKES!;. CONTINUE! CONTINUE!
Wayra chapter 6 . 12/21/2005
Aww, poor Gaara. This story is getting rather interesting. I can't wait for the next chapter.
isthisparadise chapter 6 . 12/21/2005
This is a really good update. I like how you made Naruto and Gaara meet. Please update again soon.
blackwolf0925 chapter 6 . 12/21/2005
This is really good. I feel like I am actually watching it instead of reading it. Please update.
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 6 . 12/20/2005
aww that was so sad...Poor Gaara...;-;...but now...Naru's there yay they finaly meet x33...I look forward to your update D.
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 6 . 12/20/2005
Yes! You up-date so frequently, it's great! I adore this story, it's well written, plausible plot and provides a radical reading experience!

I'll await the next chapter!

Oh, and it was a pity Hinata wasn't in this chapter, but at least Gaara and Naruto met; I liked how you incorperated the original Gaara-child arch into your story.
eremiticAntiquarian chapter 6 . 12/20/2005
Very cute! I think you got everyone so perfectly in character! *love, love, love* I can't wait for the next chapter. I'm so impatient. *blushes*
RaitenKitsune chapter 6 . 12/20/2005
cant wait for the next chapter
1,646 | « Prev Page 1 .. 97 104 105 106 107 108 109 .. Last Next »