Reviews for No Longer Alone
zeonista13 chapter 38 . 12/6/2012
Thanks for coming back to the story and giving us an update! All things considered, you did alright. Looking forward to seeing how the Exams turn out this time around.
kaiirine chapter 37 . 11/24/2012
waah...i can't wait for the next update! this story is quit well written...hope you finish this..cuz i'll follow you!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
omg gaara was just too adorable in this chap i loved him but i hate the damn villagers they just plain suck!
kyoko minion chapter 36 . 11/15/2012
Will Hinata develop her defense jutsu sooner or later?
kyoko minion chapter 37 . 11/6/2012
keep going.
maipigen chapter 37 . 11/6/2012
Sad that Gaara's struggling so much with Shukaku but happy that he didn't let his siblings run all over him.
Despite everything you point out in your AN's I do still love this story and shall continue to read it:D
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 37 . 10/14/2012
Oooooh, you're good. The characterization is excellent- every one stays almost exactly as they should- and your plot twists have me seeing stars. I love it! _
breakingheart93 chapter 37 . 10/10/2012
wow that pretty damn cool. i cant wait for the next chapter
MsQueenWitch chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
You should never assume the reader knows what you are talking about. What about the reader who is curious, never saw or read the anime/manga but they heard it is good. Make a side chapter that only has definitions for each chapter if you are tired of putting them in the story. People come to this site to try new stories. I found the last sentence of you A/N "You guys know what I'm talking about, don't you? Otherwise, you wouldn't be here." That is so rude and condesending it is unforgivable, you should never put something like that in a chap. it only shows ignorance to your readers and that you don't want people who don't know what you are talking about to stop reading the story. So please correct it. Like I said at the beginning you don't know who is reading the story, you don't know if they have never read or not read Naruto before. When you assume something you make and azz out of yourself.
Saermune chapter 37 . 9/26/2012
Quite enjoyed the entirety of this story. Not got much in the way of criticism, except to say that you should stop apologizing so much for a lack of updates. Any reader who can't understand that real life often gets in the way of hobbies, however enjoyable they may be, hasn't experienced life yet. Constantly badgering somebody about updating their story does not make them write faster, and gives the appearance of ingratitude. In any case, I look forward to your continuation, whenever or if ever that may be.
maxridelover chapter 36 . 9/19/2012
love this!
Quoted chapter 37 . 9/14/2012
...update or else...or...I...will...find...you...
Quoted chapter 37 . 9/12/2012
UPDATE,PLEASE UPDATE,UPDATE!
wolfeclipse25 chapter 35 . 8/31/2012
Noooooo! You're stopping this story after the Chuunin Exams!? Please don't! At least make a sequel sometime after!
wolfeclipse25 chapter 18 . 8/31/2012