Reviews for No Longer Alone
Aldedron chapter 13 . 2/11/2013
Er, well, this review is more than a bit overdue. I love your story, by the way. Been lurking on here awhile...

Anyways, I'm rereading it again (because it's just that awesome ;D), and I read your A/N here on ch 13 and realized I could help! I'm a fourth year Japanese student, so I do know the difference between Shodai and Shodaime. Shodai means "founder". Shodaime is...kinda gibberish. The First Hokage is actually, more literally translated, the Founder Hokage. Beyond the Shodai Hokage, it does start counting. I know that jumping from Shodai to Nidaime and such seems incongruent; if it really were FIRST Hokage, rather than Founder, it wouldn't be such a problem (First Hokage Ichidaime Hokage), but considering the Shodai Hokage is NEVER called the Ichidaime Hokage in canon...well. I guess we'll all just have to live with that incongruence

Hm, well, if I'm gonna review I might as well say something constructive. Umm... Well, I really, really love your characterizations of Naruto, Gaara, and Hinata. It's logical, believable, and adorable, and they just have a really interesting dynamic overall. It's amazing how you can cram three individuals with such contrasting personalities and have them compliment each other so perfectly. Really well done.

In these first two chapters in Part Two, Gaara went on two long monolgues which I first thought were a touch OOC. But then I realized that he does have a tendency to monologue every now and then in canon (ex: telling Kankurou about his new dream, uniting the the shinobi forces for war, etc), and I have to congratulate you for your brilliance in seeing even that more overlooked facet of his personality. Gaara is such a subtle character... Plus Hinata's quiet confidence in your version of story is heartwarming. She's still very quiet and shy, however you got her out of her shell enough to show some real character development, while still keeping true to the characterizations presented by Kishimoto (relatively rare though they may be)

Soo... yeah. I don't have any complaints. I freakin' love this story, haha. Well done. I'll just get back to rereading now and quietly return to my lurking...
lols chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
BS, hiurzen is not stupid, he wouldnt trade a future clan of shaingan hax ninja for the shukaku
Dragonjek chapter 38 . 2/3/2013
With such a long-running story, I feel like I can see your writing improving as I move to the more recent chapters. It's really impressive to see.

This is incredible. I can't wait to see what will happen in the later parts of the exam.
Guest chapter 38 . 1/31/2013
AWESOME!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/21/2013
Sasuke cares...
I feel like shit since i thought sasuke agreed because of power
。・・(_)・・。
Alicia chapter 38 . 1/15/2013
I Really LOVE your story! I was wondering, with Gaara a Konoha ninja, who's going to replace his father as Kazekage? Also, is their going to be any positive change in Gaara'a relationship with his siblings like there is in the show? Please Update Soon! :)
erik chapter 38 . 1/10/2013
A cracking good story, thanks.
FashionablyHospitable chapter 11 . 12/28/2012
NOOOOOO! Why would you do this to Sasuke? He's NINE, for ramen's sake! How does he deserve to be sacrificed to place Gaara on the team?
FashionablyHospitable chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
YAY! Naruto isn't sexist! He protects his friends with violence unleashed upon male and female equally!
FashionablyHospitable chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
How old are these children? If I read this when I was thirteen, I would still want to strangle Naruto. WHY IS HE SO Dumb!?2ywrksnaiugtf7t
bobloblow chapter 38 . 12/23/2012
Nice!
SaturnXK chapter 38 . 12/22/2012
I'll be with this story as long as you continue it :)
stephanie chapter 38 . 12/21/2012
i'm so glad you updated! i can't wait for the next one!
mndstjohn chapter 38 . 12/16/2012
Your story is very good. Keep it up!
kyoko minion chapter 25 . 12/11/2012
can jiraya fix gaara's seal?
1,696 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »