Reviews for No Longer Alone
FashionablyHospitable chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
How old are these children? If I read this when I was thirteen, I would still want to strangle Naruto. WHY IS HE SO Dumb!?2ywrksnaiugtf7t
bobloblow chapter 38 . 12/23/2012
Nice!
SaturnXK chapter 38 . 12/22/2012
I'll be with this story as long as you continue it :)
stephanie chapter 38 . 12/21/2012
i'm so glad you updated! i can't wait for the next one!
mndstjohn chapter 38 . 12/16/2012
Your story is very good. Keep it up!
kyoko minion chapter 25 . 12/11/2012
can jiraya fix gaara's seal?
Guest chapter 38 . 12/8/2012
Yay an update!
RedRangerBelt chapter 38 . 12/7/2012
I just love Naruto's outburst. How are they going to do on the next leg of their journey to (possibly) show that they're ready to be Chuunin? Is it the Forest of Death as usual or something new and original? When is Gaara going to go through with his mission to assassinate his father?
TigrezzTail chapter 38 . 12/7/2012
I wonder what it was that Gaara found as his 'evidence'? I always found the written test as sorta unfair. I mean unless you were as desperate as Naruto, unless you had teammates that could help you like Lee and Tenten, if you didn't have any reconnaisance skills yourself, you'd never make it passed that test. Yeah it weeds out those with weak skills, but not every shinobi has something usable in that kind of environment. Naruto's shadow clones are a great, long range recon tool, but in that environment? What could he do? It always bugged me.
Battenburg507 chapter 38 . 12/7/2012
Welcome back :)
Sorry to hear you've been having a rough time! You've done another fantastic job with this chapter though x
Guest chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
i need to know, will this story be naruhina? i have an unfortunate dislike of any fics that do not pair naruto with hinata :-(
bubblegum20 chapter 12 . 12/6/2012
I love your poem it is really good.
RamenKnight chapter 38 . 12/6/2012
Man, such a long time between updates it takes a bit to remember. Still good though, thanks to the update.
maxridelover chapter 38 . 12/6/2012
very nice, i am eagerly awaiting more!
Greening chapter 1 . 12/6/2012