Reviews for No Longer Alone
Felius chapter 34 . 3/28/2014
This Chapter, 34. 3, 3: Politics, while demonstrating technical competency is absolutely terrible. Konoha is not a democracy, there's no such thing as a "civilian council" to politically attack Naruto like that. There's no police department either, because that was the Uchiha and they are all dead. Even if any of these authorities existed, they would still be subordinated to the military ninja government of the village and there's no way the Hokage or any of the high ranking ninjas wouldn't tell them to cut the crap. And do go pulling Danzo as an excuse either, because his only complaint would probably that they didn't killed the villager who attacked them nor destroyed his entire village as an example.

And even all that aside, there's simply no way that even the most hateful and stupid authority in the village would try to charge any ninja, even Naruto, with attacking someone, even a civilian, in defense of another ninja of their village. Not only doing so was probably technically enough for a summary death sentence for the civilian in question, at the discretion of the ninja there, but, specially without any deaths, any kind of authority that had any capability of making that charge stick might as well simply dispense with the pretense and command him to be punished just because.

Sure, the ninja here acted as it would be expected of them, but they shouldn't have to act in the first place. This is so contrived it's barely better than a "banishment" fic and that's saying a lot. Yes, I get how cathartic it can be to have the "good ninja" rip a new one into the "evil civilian council and other authorities", but there's no such thing in Konoha. The authority that matters in the end is the Hokage, and Konoha is not quite THAT big that they can get lost in the bureaucracy, specially with how closely the Hokage is bound to be watching the boy he consider his grandson (and also is the equivalent of a ninja WMD).
Guest chapter 16 . 3/23/2014
The yondaime hokages name is namikaze Minato. If you disagree look it up on narutopedia. IN YOUR FACE! I HATE fanfics that don't get their facts straight. It's as annoying as hell.
starwarsdude8221991 chapter 38 . 3/16/2014
So you plan on keeping this story going or are you done?
Yami no Tsuki chapter 38 . 2/19/2014
Man, this is awesome! I really hope you haven't given up so close to the end...
I LOVE Haku, especially in this! I also appreciate how few mistakes there were, and I think it's written really well. I can't really say what you did wrong...
Guest chapter 38 . 2/15/2014
Are you a published author now? I hope you haven't given up on this story - seeing as how it was last updated over a year ago.
kamigari chapter 29 . 1/14/2014
Hi, I know it's been a long while since you have updated this fic. Just wanted you to know that the conversation between Naruto and Inari chapter made me a little teary-eyed in the good way and hit me right in the feels... so kudos!
Hotaru Vie Jaegerjaquez chapter 37 . 1/11/2014
Next chapter please ,
I'll look forward for it, XD
SoaringOnWings chapter 38 . 12/11/2013
Yesh! I love it! Please update soon!
Lady Arachne chapter 12 . 11/30/2013
Loved the chapter! I like how you kept Naruto in character, although I have been kind of hoping that Naruto would have changed a little bit, but I like it this way, too. Looking forward to many things! :)
Lady Arachne chapter 11 . 11/30/2013
Loved the chapter! I couldn't help but think about a love triangle between Gaara, Naruto, and Sasuke when Sasuke did what he did! My fingers are crossed! *crosses fingers* :D
Lady Arachne chapter 10 . 11/30/2013
Loved the chapter! I'm glad that I was right, Gaara is going to Konoha! That means he will never forget Naruto...I hope it goes that way! :D
Lady Arachne chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
Loved the chapter! I'm so glad that Naruto reacted the way he did, I didn't like how the anime version, too. :)
Lady Arachne chapter 8 . 11/30/2013
Loved the chapter! I like that Naruto, Gaara, and Hinata are getting along so well! I wonder if Sarutobi's plan involves taking Gaara back to Konoha! If that happens, Gaara will be placed on Naruto's team for sure! :D

And if that doesn't happen, I hope Gaara will remember Naruto and Hinata while he closes himself off from everyone and starts killing! :D

And I hope you change your mind about the pairing, I really want to see a GaaraxNaruto pairing! :D
Lady Arachne chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
Loved the chapter! I'm glad that things are going so well, but something tells me that something bad will happen soon. I hope it's nothing too bad! Anyway, loved the chapter! :D
Lady Arachne chapter 6 . 11/30/2013
Yes! They met and they hit it off nicely, I loved it! I am really loving how things are going so far! :D
1,636 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »