Reviews for No Longer Alone
Foxy-Floof chapter 4 . 8/17/2015
Awwww, Innocent Gaara is soooo sweet! *Squeals and hugs him* So cute!

Dangerous as hell, sure, but almost any person you meet could be dangerous under the right circumstances, or for the right/wrong reasons.

I hope the Kazekage doesn't order Yashamaru to try and kill Gaara. He's so much nicer this way.
Foxy-Floof chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
This Naruto seems... really stupid. As in, dumber than a bag of hammers stupid... He honestly seems a great deal dumber than in canon...
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 10 . 8/11/2015
I agree. Don't tell me sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon.
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
I can see this happening. A gamble that could potentially solve all visible problems, or increase them. What happens if Gaara and Naruto don't get along? Or they do, but turn on those who shunned them? Or worst of all, the demons recognise each other and use the other as a staple mark to take over? So many risks, a great start, I look forward to reading it.
DBDBZ chapter 6 . 7/7/2015
Is garra gonna be naruto's third teammate somehow
Alibi Nonsense chapter 39 . 6/29/2015
That ended perfectly. Unprecedentedly, but perfectly. I know you didn't want to finish it there really - that was just the 'how to stop it now' plan - but it really, really worked. I love the way you've written Gaara, too. This is just... This is awesome. I am so glad I read this. I am so glad you've written this. Thank you. That was an exhilarating ride.
Alibi Nonsense chapter 30 . 6/28/2015
Wow. I'm going to have to interrupt here and give a review because you say fight scenes are difficult, but your fight scenes sing. They are glorious. Just comparing Kakashi to an event rather than a man - that whole paragraph I read out to my dad (who was in the room) to say 'isn't that awesome?' And they are so quick. It is like an action movie how the words and the people are dancing and, even though there's no visual, it's mesmerising.
missmentle chapter 39 . 6/24/2015
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 15 . 6/11/2015
where was the kiss? damn i really wanted to know how you will use it without sasuke but oh well..
Nashira Katharis chapter 39 . 5/2/2015
I liked the story, but I loved the ending. It left things rather open so nothing was ruined.
MadmansDeath chapter 16 . 4/27/2015
Funny thing is, the yondaime is Naruto's old man.
MadmansDeath chapter 14 . 4/26/2015
THEIR POWER LEVELS ARE OVER 900,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

the tailed guys i mean
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 17 . 4/19/2015
Yes, the Wave Country arc shall be very interesting. I look forward to more chapters!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 14 . 4/19/2015
I have to admit, Hanabi has so much possibility to her character! She could be as cold a fish as Neji was at first, or she could be a more confident version of Hinata. We just don't know! And that makes it very easy for us authors to do whatever we like with her (well, almost). Anyway, great chapter!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 13 . 4/19/2015
Very nice! How interesting! I wonder what years of being in Suna has done to Sasuke...
1,696 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »