Reviews for Supernatural Thing
Spidey2 chapter 4 . 6/12/2014
love it! keep going!
tacaloking chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
i have noticed Captain Spiderwrote a story allot like yours later on and i think that this person might of copyed your story
DannyPhantom619 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
DannyxEmber is awesome
zanzar chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
so what happens next huh do Ember and Danny uh hock up?
A Dark Hero chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
great story and is zoi a oc?
Guest chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
Wright what gose on at the party please it's really good so far so don't stop there and here is a little tip mabe Danny phantom and ember dance and out of no ware danny kisses ember and leveling her in shock he walked to the food stand and smiled as he did and picking up a cup full of green punch and froze it with a stick in it so he could eat it but instead he breaks it into a hart shape and turned it invisible. Walking back to ember still on the dance floor he smiled at her he gets to her and holds out a frozen punch pop and gives her the ice pop. She held it in her hand and smiled back at Danny's glowing smile.
Well that's one way to use your powers thanx.
Shadowcharmer37 chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
I think its great can't wait for you to make try to update soon
EndGame666 chapter 4 . 10/5/2010
Good story thus far. nice to see dannys still clueless and awkward lol. yea for dannyxember
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 4 . 9/12/2009

Will Spectra & Bertrand be there? (They would be a couple) I can see Walker watching over anything so nothing goes wrong.
Drelufon chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
Good story you should do more

TTF
nobodiez chapter 4 . 12/27/2008
not much to say
Poetry Devourer chapter 4 . 8/1/2008
Hou should update I think this is a story worth Reading and I really like it!
Invader Johnny chapter 4 . 7/5/2007
LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED! WHOO!

UPDATE SOON!

Invader Johnny chapter 3 . 7/5/2007
Well at least Ember forgave Danny, or she's still mad at him and only agreed to go to the Halloween party because she is deeply in love with him.

Invader Johnny chapter 2 . 7/5/2007
OUCH poor Ember, oh well figures Danny's conscience (And enemies) would knock some sense into him.