Reviews for Transformation
Mel chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
Wow awesome story I do hope he can survive against the arriving fleet of Marines! Can't wait to see more!
Vex chapter 7 . 11/20/2011
Xander chapter 7 . 7/2/2011
Really great story! Its rare to find a scenario that involves former humans turning into Xenomorphs! I do hope you continue with this series. looking forward to the next installment!
Josef Engle chapter 7 . 6/20/2011

nice creative process, very well developed and nicely formed. look forward to seeing the finish on this one.

Puck chapter 7 . 5/13/2011
Hey man, great read, keep it up! I really like how it goes into his loss of humanity instead of the usual "alien hulk strong, alien hulk SMASH". Since it started I've been looking forward to seeing how he would interact with humans when not in a cage, like getting then to not kill him on sight (good luck), and managing the more base alien instincts. Anyway, bravo man, bravo!
Dernat chapter 7 . 4/28/2011
I must say, this is the best transformation story settled in aliens universe I read so far. Deep descriptions, plot and a new take on the transformed human. Too bad it was dropped :(
RT86 chapter 7 . 3/6/2010
I have been reading “Transformation” over and over 30 times! It’s an incredible read. You did an amazing job on Arthur from the moment of his transformation to explaining good details on his stress levels of his Alien Warrior form. I can just imagine going through that scenario after waking up not your self anymore and unable to talk nothing but hisses and growls. The talking alien speaking to Arthur in his dreams now that’s creepy that had me going for a bit. It has been well over 4 years since the last update. Hope to see an update someday. Really cool series indeed.
Dusty chapter 7 . 1/4/2010
Wow I was blown away from this awesome series, your really good in describing the details of Arthur’s painful reminder that he is now an alien warrior and the graphic detail of him losing his mind! Can’t wait to see what happens next to Arthur and the alien queen who was once a girl will they find a cure and get off that rock or stay behind and build a hive for themselves time will tell!
Ryufire chapter 7 . 8/14/2008
Please Evance its been 2 years since you updated this awesome series! What happens next with Arthur and the rest of the xeno group! And the mystery behind the Queen herself! UPDATE PLEASE!
ArmoredSoul chapter 7 . 8/12/2008

But WAY cool.

ArmoredSoul chapter 5 . 8/12/2008

So the Queen retains her intelligence.

And humanity.
Nargus chapter 7 . 4/29/2008
Aw...I hope you haven't completely abandoned this story... The girl turning alien queen? Perhaps soon they would trust each other again and the girl would recover her lost memory? Will the picture Arthur had seen be recovered?
Nargus chapter 5 . 4/29/2008
Oh... *chuckles* This is new to me...the Alien Queen pray to Mary the mother of God... Ah...It would seem God's love have no barrier of races and species, would it? :D
Evance chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Captain, I really wish you had an account (or if you do, I really wish you responded with an account) so I can respond more easily. I am not even sure if you will read this here, but I hope you will read this response.

Simply put, this was my second story that I ever spent some time on, what I have improved since writing this is planning, thinking through ideals more thoroughly, and developing better characters. But I would rather work on different stories or my own original story. This was made very quickly as a test to see if I could write out a story.

However, if you want a character that immediately accepts his alien side and prances around enjoying his superiority, you might want to write your own story. This story originally had alot to do with a role reversal that would have been revealed later on.

The MAJOR problem with this story is that I started the story too late into the story. If I rewrote this story, I would begin with building up the character of Arthur and making a more complex narrative.

I am not ashamed of my older works however, I'll leave this up for better or worse.
Captain chapter 7 . 4/23/2008
Evance, to be honest, this story has been a disappointment. I am sorry, genuinely sorry for having to say this, but the polot does not have that something in it, and frankly, Arthur is plainly boring as character: He doesn't say a thing to his alien side, doesn't want to ditch his humanity that he was bereft of, isn't willing to be of assistance to the new hive...

I admit, you had an original start, and you really put effort into it, but it just doesn't work.

I hope you do not feel thoroughly insulted and offended by me, as you have requested a review and that I shall do.

However, I insist that you continue, as this is interesting in its own way.

But, I plead and beg: Develop Arthur and add depth to the plot.

With regards, Captain Strauch.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »