Reviews for A Phoenix Reborn
1Billy-234 chapter 11 . 8/8
nice plot good story are you going to finish the story?
Okay,that was good but where is the next chapter? I want to read the rest of the this story.
The destroyer of fate chapter 11 . 5/23/2014
*sweats* so yeah I read this story as it is so far, and I must say its good, thought honestly O.o whats with most people and doing some kind of ranmaxsailor moon cross over O.o

ive never even seen / watch sailor moon (maybe the odd pics on the internet) ;d but yeah just curious I tend to see quite a few of them here lol albeit non of them was really bad just wondering ;p
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I have yet to read the first version of this fic.

BUT

Rape may be a real life thing, it happens yes, it happens way to often yes, But,

Using rape in a story is not easy, even professional writers don't do it much.

And we read fics not to be depressed by reading of the "heroine" being raped but to see her win.

I'm really turned off Buffy The Vampire Slayer fics because way way way to many have Willow beaten, tortured, raped, and more.

Rape belongs in the real world(sadly) not in fiction.
Ranmayamabushi chapter 11 . 3/14/2013
Gahhh it cant end hereeeeee, 3 mmm I really hope this one continues... this is one of the best stories I have had the pleasure of reading... keep up the great work and thanks for sharing it!
tacaloking chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
this story was good i never herd a story line go that way
W.I.T.C.H.RULEZ chapter 11 . 8/17/2011
This is a great story! I hope you haven't forgot about this story!
SPNagain chapter 11 . 8/4/2011
Interesting idea but I can't help but feel that you rushed a little at parts. It is a good story though and I hope you comeplete it someday.
Spokavriel chapter 11 . 11/4/2010
Too bad it has been so long since this has been continued. I also would like to see more of the earlier version of this story. I'm curious how Ranma will handle the pregnancy. There aren't enough stories where it actually takes place during the narrative. Both are good but I think the Rape fic while less involved and developed is still better so far.

I hope you haven't given up writing it has been a long time since you updated anything.

Spokavriel yahoo. com
god of all chapter 11 . 3/16/2010
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue this story soon.
Eduardo chapter 11 . 11/17/2009
Hi, this is the first I ever write for your story. I'm not sure if anyone will read this. It been so long since the Ranma 1/2 and Sailor Moon anime and manga series have been gone. Only a few devoted fans remain after so many years have past.

Either way I will start, I am pleased with what I have been reading. It is different look at life for Ranma, especially how she lost her manhood and the majority of her strength. Top it off she is a Senshi of a race not like back in the old Moon Kingdom, even if she is the daughter of Queen Serenity. Also Saffron actually a nice guy, that has to be a first.

Still everything looks good, from what I have read. It would be nice if you contuine this story, but I not sure if you will. Well with everything, I give it a 8 out of a 10, with the mixture of the different series. Goodbye, and hoping you haven't given up on this story.
jupitersthunder chapter 11 . 10/23/2009
Cool story. PLEASE UPDATE SOON! lol. Poor Usagi she'll always be late. lol. Will they find out Ranma was Usagi's half sister soon?
Princess Asuna chapter 11 . 10/15/2007
A very intresting story so far, i am gretaly enjoying it. I am a little mad though that is hasnr been updated s ince last year, please please please continue this story i wanna know what happens next _ Now that i think about it, yuki and aiko seen to ranma how haruka and michiru seem twords hotaru.
Taiki chapter 11 . 9/9/2007
hey there. Are you going to continue this story? I really like it. Pease have more out ASAP. Later.
ranger5 chapter 11 . 7/4/2007
I'd really love to see more of this fic. It is one on my favorites. Very unique and so far you're doing a fine job of handling the x-overs.