Reviews for Broken
Rose chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I know this fiction is actually old, but this was really impressive and I loved these two together. :P

Especially them lacing their fingers together and whatnot.

"Hurry up and save me so I can kill you." Was my favorite line XD

bffimagine chapter 1 . 6/24/2006

That was so powerful...

I loved it!

Lotus Aia chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
The fact Mugen is savable makes me happy. If he had died, I would have been grumpy and put out, I'm sure. It was good. _ I like the dynamics of their interaction.
ethere chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
fantastic. satisfying.
SexyDemon chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
This was really god! I mean, freakinn' awesome. It was somewhat sweet and it really reflected on the characters personalities. I love the way Mugen threatend Jin, but at the same time showed affection; also I love the way you revealed Jin's exact feelings for Mugen in the end, thats what ended the fic. simple and all around sweet. I hope you add more to this though, even if you intended it to be a 1-shot. FREAKINN' AWESOME!
kingjonuriaudighfdajkghjfg chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Wow, that was really good. I was expecting to cry, but now I can go on thinking he's alive. YAY! -snuggles mugen-

anonymous chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
really good.
Shayheyred chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
What a remarkable story. Very beautifully written and moving, showing and not telling the emotions.
monkeylove chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
O.o confused.
kosumi chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
AWW! THAT WAS SO CUTE! and heartfelt! I loved it! The last part kinda made me warm and fuzzy when Jin realized he loved Mugen. And the sex scene was pure yum. Fantastic!
darkestbeforedawn chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
m. the tastiest treat i've had in a long time. thank you! :3
kimper chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Absolutely beautiful! very very nice! you could really feel the emotion in this. i'm sure if my children saw me they would wonder why mommy is smiling and almost crying at the computer :) Thanks for the wonderful read and keep up the awesome work :)