Reviews for Soul Searching
Specky Clarke chapter 25 . 11/6
You went against your own logic and writing with the way this story ended. Will continue with End Game hoping for some common sense to prevail.
Specky Clarke chapter 21 . 11/5
With the content of the story thus far the only solution would be for Harry to eventually marry both Hermione and Ginny after an eventful courtship.
Specky Clarke chapter 12 . 11/5
I know that this is an old fic, but if you put Harry with Ginny after this chapter, I will consider you mentally abberated. A very good story though.
Markus Ramikin chapter 21 . 5/23
Nice. So Ginny took a shotgun, loaded it, aimed it at her foot, and pulled the trigger. I'm looking forward to finding out if you managed the magician's trick of making her future surprise at the result plausible.

Anyway, enjoying the story. Good work as usual.
urivor chapter 4 . 4/6
What is this? Oh noes! Best friend zoned!
Wait what? No i was wrong! Its sibling zoned!
mab70 chapter 26 . 1/5
Really marvelous story, with only a few tiny little things that had me yelling at the characters.
Thank you for sharing your talent.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 26 . 11/24/2014
cameron1812 chapter 12 . 9/24/2014
A great piece of work, this chapter. Hermione and Ginny's conversation is one of the best on this topic I've read. Nice work appealing to both shippers, though it is of course clear who it is biased towards... Brilliant!
Dementor149 chapter 12 . 8/1/2014
I managed the Bible, C.S. Lewis "The Screwtape Letters" and "The Great Divorce", along with a quote from Dante's "Inferno". Does that count?
ReadingStar chapter 25 . 6/7/2014
That was... beautiful, a roller-coaster of emotions, an amazing fanfic... Words can't describe how much I loved this fanfiction of yours.
And the ending... Oh gods, it was filled with FEELS!
This review is supposed to be longer... But I need to read the sequel... NOW!
Though I promise to write something nice and long on the next one...
Beautiful fic though,
I loved it... A lot...
ReadingStar chapter 9 . 6/3/2014
/not a proper review
I was reading your AN and saw your comment about the locket being ing Grimmauld Place and having read DH by now, it is amazing how accurate you were!
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 25 . 3/9/2014

I really enjoyed your story here. As I mentioned before in a PM to you I have my degree in chemistry (only a BA but still...)

I remembered the aqua regia (king of solvents) as well as the thermite.

The final reaction of gold with mercury is known as liquid metal embrittlement. (I went on to work in metallurgy FUN!) In my first position I was informed that not a few of the engineers at the facility had also shattered their gold rings by getting Hg on/in them.

Regarding the story about chemists liking hyper-speed reactions (aka explosives) I can sam Amen to that as well. I once considered rescuing a 5 lb bottle of Hg to make a fulmate... Thankfully though, I decided that while I could have lifted the bottle (which was, after all headed to the hazardous disposal company) what would likely occurr was that I might make a bit of the fulmate and then have to come up with a safe! way of getting rid of a toxic element.

Your final revelation of Hermione falling in love which she will 'never' (End Game is next on my list of your stories to be read... Was good and whether the two (H Hr) end up together or not it should allow a great story to be told.

Again, thank you so much for sharing your talend with me/us.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/18/2013
I don't mind it, I guess, but it seems you're trying to satisfy both HHR and HG fans. I wish you would stick to one or the other.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
I'm just laughing... I have a Core 2 Duo, Windows 8, ADSL and Broadband.
1997-infinity chapter 26 . 4/18/2013