Reviews for Soul Searching
Mstraceypt chapter 8 . 5/20
This is my 3rd time reading this fiction so don't know why I never noticed this before but- a revolver does not have a clip. in one sentence you state Harry went through 2 clips and puts the gun down then you have Hermione pick up the REVOLVER- can't have it both ways :-)
Incantations7 chapter 15 . 2/6
The only problem that I have with this chapter is that almost every aspect of the sword, both in canon and most fanfics, is the fact that the sword would have taken the basilisk venom to make it stronger and cutting anyone would typically cause poisoning by that venom... But it’s also very common for Harry to still have both the venom and the Phoenix tears in his system/magic, making him all but immune...
PotterHermione chapter 12 . 12/29/2020
Feeld so forceful
The Ghostly Minion chapter 25 . 12/16/2020
Wonderful story. It could have beeb entitled “Growth” for that’s what it was. Great to see how the butterfly effect of small changes magnified into something better than canon.

“End Game” next.

TGM
Gyanz chapter 25 . 11/6/2020
Otra obra de arte. Aprecio tu idea de que las relaciones llevan su tiempo, y que los sentimientos no florecen de un momento a otro. Sólo quisiera decir que para mi gusto la relación romántica H/Hr en este fic creció a un ritmo demasiado lento para mi gusto. Aunque entiendo perfectamente cuál fue tu objetivo en ese aspecto (es sólo un gusto personal, de ninguna manera quiero decir que estuviera mal, al contrario!).
Felicitarte nuevamente por tus ideas, muy originales algunas. Y estoy muy complacido con tu estilo de escritura, combinando perfectamente la narración con los diálogos.

Luego de publicar esta reseña, me pongo ojos a la obra con la continuación, que estoy seguro que me gustará tanto como esta y todas tus otras historias!

Nuevamente aprovecho la oportunidad para alentarte a que vuelvas a escribir otra historia tantos años después.

Saludos!
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 26 . 5/6/2020
I liked the way you destroyed the Horcruxes.
Now missing Voldy.
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 20 . 5/6/2020
Poor Winky.
Hermione killed the idiot, good for her.
It seems that Ron has a feeling, that boy is growing.
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 16 . 5/6/2020
Harry is right, Hogwarts is only safe for the bad guys.
Hermione is uncomfortable because she is attracted to Harry.
Both are an exclusive duo to consider.
I liked that Harry asked about his parents.
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 8 . 5/6/2020
Ron was a strategist. I like to be more involved.
Hermione is such a clown, poor Harry.
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 6 . 5/6/2020
I like that Harry warned the Gringotts goblins to search the bank.
Mee moved Sirius's letter.
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 4 . 5/6/2020
Very nice conversation.
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 2 . 5/4/2020
Good start.
I find the Granger family interesting.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 26 . 4/8/2020
Now that I’ve finally finished this story, I’m apprehensive about starting the next. I loath love triangles. I thought at 34 that I would be able to handle it, but if it’s not a smooth transition in that area, I just don’t know if I’ll like it and want to keep reading it...
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 23 . 4/8/2020
Not sure if this will be my last review before I actually finish this or not, but I really hope that there is not a major fallout with these “fake” relationships.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 21 . 4/8/2020
I’m to the point I think this chapter where Harry, Ginny, and Hermione are in the pool, but honestly, he is supposed to be keeping his distance from Ginny and not trying to pursue a relationship with her right now, so there is no reason for her to have been invited swimming when he’s trying not to be distracted by her. Gosh.