Reviews for Soul Searching
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 26 . 5/6
I liked the way you destroyed the Horcruxes.
Now missing Voldy.
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 20 . 5/6
Poor Winky.
Hermione killed the idiot, good for her.
It seems that Ron has a feeling, that boy is growing.
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 16 . 5/6
Harry is right, Hogwarts is only safe for the bad guys.
Hermione is uncomfortable because she is attracted to Harry.
Both are an exclusive duo to consider.
I liked that Harry asked about his parents.
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 8 . 5/6
Ron was a strategist. I like to be more involved.
Hermione is such a clown, poor Harry.
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 6 . 5/6
I like that Harry warned the Gringotts goblins to search the bank.
Mee moved Sirius's letter.
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 4 . 5/6
Very nice conversation.
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 2 . 5/4
Good start.
I find the Granger family interesting.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 26 . 4/8
Now that I’ve finally finished this story, I’m apprehensive about starting the next. I loath love triangles. I thought at 34 that I would be able to handle it, but if it’s not a smooth transition in that area, I just don’t know if I’ll like it and want to keep reading it...
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 23 . 4/8
Not sure if this will be my last review before I actually finish this or not, but I really hope that there is not a major fallout with these “fake” relationships.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 21 . 4/8
I’m to the point I think this chapter where Harry, Ginny, and Hermione are in the pool, but honestly, he is supposed to be keeping his distance from Ginny and not trying to pursue a relationship with her right now, so there is no reason for her to have been invited swimming when he’s trying not to be distracted by her. Gosh.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 17 . 4/8
At this point in the story (even though I’m originally a Hinny shipper and not the greatest of Harmony shippers), I am hopeful that it’s Ginny that decides that she was only in love with the idea of Harry and that he’s better off with Hermione, that way they can happily remain friends (and hopefully someone is able to ease Molly into it). If it’s Harry that makes the decision to leave Ginny for good because he’s realized his deeper feelings for Hermione, then I’m afraid (based on the way the characters are portrayed in this story) that Ginny and Molly are going to go ballistic and do the love potion stuff that Molly has already established in this story that she has no problem with.

It’s my understanding that the final pairing will actually be in the sequel, that I still have to get to, but I am rooting for Hermione in this story and that does appear to be where this storyline is eventually headed. Ginny is portrayed as too much of a fan girl in this for me to truly be rooting for her to keep Harry.

I’m sure I could say more, but I just want to get on with the story at this point so I can get to the sequel.
Specky Clarke chapter 4 . 2/11
I really do not understand ANY author pairing Hermione with Ron. Left alone in a house there would be a major argument over something trivial and one or both of them would end up seriously injured or even dead; probably the ever inept Ron. There might not be much of the house left either. Polar opposites do not mix well, i.e. oil and water etc.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/27/2019
Eh
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2019
Nf
Itack23 chapter 26 . 9/1/2019
It's been years since I read all your stories, but I can say that those are stories that I particularly enjoyed. Your writing is one of the most living ones that I ever read, it feels so real that I don't have the impression to read a book but 'to read a film', I'm not sure if I can be clearer '
So here I (finally) create an account to fav and review all the stories and author that I loved reading.
Thank you for all the time I enjoyed your storied, and that I will enjoy them (cause I definitely read them again!)