Reviews for Soul Searching
FFFudgeUp chapter 26 . 4/23
Great story. I don't usually read Harry/Ginny but this one is really good. I don't even care about the ship anymore. I love your Harry! He's intelligent, brave, and sensitive. Love it all. Thanks for sharing.
blcoachmac chapter 1 . 3/11
Great premise and seems like the Order will at least be competent to a point!
erstwhile-S chapter 25 . 2/12
I enjoyed the way you’ve written the various relationships in this story, the best being Hermione/Harry of course. Their interactions were written so very well. The individual characterisations were wonderful too. Harry and Hermione grew in confidence, and Ron started maturing a bit. I’m not very hopeful about Ron, Ginny and Molly taking kindly to Hermione’s continued closeness with Harry though, despite the circumstances. And I kind of didn’t understand why Harry brought up the book when he did. Then there’s Hermione, who’s realised her feelings a little too late. The story is poised in a way where things could go in any direction. Intriguing. Off to the sequel to see how it all pans out. Thanks.
sthrobbins chapter 21 . 11/9/2021
Another disappointing chapter in that it reinforces your Harry's unsuitability and lack of competence to attempt to kill Tommyboy, at the same time it demonstrates weak-as-water Harry's complete lack of self-awareness. For the love of Magic, don't allow him to pass on any of his genes.
sthrobbins chapter 20 . 11/9/2021
It's obvious this Harry is not the Chosen One. Much too weak and outclassed by a weakling like Snape. Very revealing chapter. Even Krum did better than your Harry. It's time for this Harry to face reality and retire from the battlefield before he jeopardizes the anti-Voldemort force by his supreme incompetence. Thank Magic this surfaced now when a remedy is still possible. To quote Mrs. Slocombe, 'Weak as water, weak as water'.
Raeger chapter 25 . 10/20/2021
*shudder* I know you wrote this ages ago, but the ending line alluding to that previous scene between Hermione and Ginny (iirc) made me shiver in realising how Hermione intended to deny herself.

Absolutely great read all around, and a rather refreshing take on the final book of the HP series even after having read dozens and dozens of other fics, and with the hindsight of the actual final book.
Paddybee chapter 8 . 9/9/2021
- Hermione couldn't have picked up the 'revolver' . Is was stated earlier to be a .45 Automatic pistol , which is definitely not a 'revolver'.
Mstraceypt chapter 8 . 5/20/2021
This is my 3rd time reading this fiction so don't know why I never noticed this before but- a revolver does not have a clip. in one sentence you state Harry went through 2 clips and puts the gun down then you have Hermione pick up the REVOLVER- can't have it both ways :-)
Incantations7 chapter 15 . 2/6/2021
The only problem that I have with this chapter is that almost every aspect of the sword, both in canon and most fanfics, is the fact that the sword would have taken the basilisk venom to make it stronger and cutting anyone would typically cause poisoning by that venom... But it’s also very common for Harry to still have both the venom and the Phoenix tears in his system/magic, making him all but immune...
PotterHermione chapter 12 . 12/29/2020
Feeld so forceful
The Ghostly Minion chapter 25 . 12/16/2020
Wonderful story. It could have beeb entitled “Growth” for that’s what it was. Great to see how the butterfly effect of small changes magnified into something better than canon.

“End Game” next.

TGM
Gyanz chapter 25 . 11/6/2020
Otra obra de arte. Aprecio tu idea de que las relaciones llevan su tiempo, y que los sentimientos no florecen de un momento a otro. Sólo quisiera decir que para mi gusto la relación romántica H/Hr en este fic creció a un ritmo demasiado lento para mi gusto. Aunque entiendo perfectamente cuál fue tu objetivo en ese aspecto (es sólo un gusto personal, de ninguna manera quiero decir que estuviera mal, al contrario!).
Felicitarte nuevamente por tus ideas, muy originales algunas. Y estoy muy complacido con tu estilo de escritura, combinando perfectamente la narración con los diálogos.

Luego de publicar esta reseña, me pongo ojos a la obra con la continuación, que estoy seguro que me gustará tanto como esta y todas tus otras historias!

Nuevamente aprovecho la oportunidad para alentarte a que vuelvas a escribir otra historia tantos años después.

Saludos!
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 26 . 5/6/2020
I liked the way you destroyed the Horcruxes.
Now missing Voldy.
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 20 . 5/6/2020
Poor Winky.
Hermione killed the idiot, good for her.
It seems that Ron has a feeling, that boy is growing.
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 16 . 5/6/2020
Harry is right, Hogwarts is only safe for the bad guys.
Hermione is uncomfortable because she is attracted to Harry.
Both are an exclusive duo to consider.
I liked that Harry asked about his parents.