Reviews for Soul Searching
urivor chapter 4 . 4/6
What is this? Oh noes! Best friend zoned!
Wait what? No i was wrong! Its sibling zoned!
mab70 chapter 26 . 1/5
Really marvelous story, with only a few tiny little things that had me yelling at the characters.
Thank you for sharing your talent.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 26 . 11/24/2014
cool
cameron1812 chapter 12 . 9/24/2014
A great piece of work, this chapter. Hermione and Ginny's conversation is one of the best on this topic I've read. Nice work appealing to both shippers, though it is of course clear who it is biased towards... Brilliant!
Dementor149 chapter 12 . 8/1/2014
I managed the Bible, C.S. Lewis "The Screwtape Letters" and "The Great Divorce", along with a quote from Dante's "Inferno". Does that count?
ReadingStar chapter 25 . 6/7/2014
Wow!
That was... beautiful, a roller-coaster of emotions, an amazing fanfic... Words can't describe how much I loved this fanfiction of yours.
And the ending... Oh gods, it was filled with FEELS!
This review is supposed to be longer... But I need to read the sequel... NOW!
Though I promise to write something nice and long on the next one...
Beautiful fic though,
I loved it... A lot...
-STara
ReadingStar chapter 9 . 6/3/2014
/not a proper review
I was reading your AN and saw your comment about the locket being ing Grimmauld Place and having read DH by now, it is amazing how accurate you were!
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 25 . 3/9/2014
Bravo!

I really enjoyed your story here. As I mentioned before in a PM to you I have my degree in chemistry (only a BA but still...)

I remembered the aqua regia (king of solvents) as well as the thermite.

The final reaction of gold with mercury is known as liquid metal embrittlement. (I went on to work in metallurgy FUN!) In my first position I was informed that not a few of the engineers at the facility had also shattered their gold rings by getting Hg on/in them.

Regarding the story about chemists liking hyper-speed reactions (aka explosives) I can sam Amen to that as well. I once considered rescuing a 5 lb bottle of Hg to make a fulmate... Thankfully though, I decided that while I could have lifted the bottle (which was, after all headed to the hazardous disposal company) what would likely occurr was that I might make a bit of the fulmate and then have to come up with a safe! way of getting rid of a toxic element.

Your final revelation of Hermione falling in love which she will 'never' (End Game is next on my list of your stories to be read... Was good and whether the two (H Hr) end up together or not it should allow a great story to be told.

Again, thank you so much for sharing your talend with me/us.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/18/2013
I don't mind it, I guess, but it seems you're trying to satisfy both HHR and HG fans. I wish you would stick to one or the other.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
I'm just laughing... I have a Core 2 Duo, Windows 8, ADSL and Broadband.
1997-infinity chapter 26 . 4/18/2013
Loved it! This is your best story! :D
Mr Norrell chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
As a relative late-comer to your work, having read only "Best Mates" and up on your list of stories, I decided to go back and try this one. I must say that you've... definitely improved since this story. The character interactions become much less forced and stilted as your writing style has evolved. Going from your most recent, "Tales From 6th Year: Revelations in the Potions Classroom", to this one is like watching a child trying to bang and force one of those horse-shoe blacksmith puzzles into working. Have you ever thought about revising some of these?
Hurin3 chapter 25 . 4/8/2013
I've read all your other stories multiple times, and have enjoyed them all. I guess I have avoided this one and its sequel because I'm not terribly fond of Ginny. Or at least the nonentity in canon.

Or maybe I was just saving it for a rainy day.

I'm starting the sequel now.
Pathseekerme chapter 22 . 4/1/2013
You NEVER did say what the nicknames were, either... who knows, we might have had fun with it, too!
Pathseekerme chapter 21 . 4/1/2013
I really, really like your story! In addition, my grown-up daughter and I have both suffered through a traumatic experience of the same sort (one of us in marriage, the other outside of it, both in wildly differing areas of the United States) and there is NO way that a traumatic event doesn't leave a mark of some kind! My daughter doesn't sit with her back to doors and doesn't allow people other than myself to touch her without warning, for instance. The nightmares are a particularly realistic and well-done touch - great job!