Reviews for My strength, my weakness
YumaCDeSennMC chapter 25 . 4/18
Okay.. I'll be honest, I had a FEELING that someone thought this was as well.
The idea that Danny actually gets STRONGER with Positive emotion makes a LOT of sense for his character. Same with Vlad and Negative emotions.
I had an idea to do something similar in my head-canon. (Maybe not to that extent with the invention, although it would make sense. Jazz's notes being found, then her parent making an invention about it.. yeah, I see it.)

It's honestly sad that this wasn't continued, but I believe people can make their own interpretations of how it continues (The Observants know, that we have more than enough of an idea.)
BeautifulKnight chapter 25 . 3/26
I know it's probably not going to happen, but could you please continue this story?
Zyenna chapter 25 . 10/25/2016
This is glorious! Pleeeeaaaaase update soon!
Elmonica chapter 9 . 10/17/2016
Look, I know this is from a long time ago but it got irritating enough this chapter that I gotta say it, you use said far too often. It's an easy enough to avoid word once you do a little practice on trying to irraticate it from your vocabulary. I'm not saying to completely get rid of it but possibly attempt writing exercises with practice on not using the word. When I did that, I had a list of alternate words to use other than the vile one I speak of. I'm saying this because I care, the story is good but in my eyes, that is one of the biggest flaws.
Gracie Ghost chapter 25 . 7/9/2016
s...six years. you havent updated in 6 years. that really sad man. i know you have a life and all but just stopping a fic of this goodness is practically a crime here. i dont want to sound annoying, but please finish it. even with just a small epilogue to wrap it up.
Gracie Ghost chapter 18 . 7/9/2016
ugh vladdy enough brooding
(i really like this story btw!)
Gracie Ghost chapter 4 . 7/9/2016
that was really good.
birsima chapter 22 . 5/23/2016
Oooh! I'm loving it! I absolutely adore fics where hte Fentons and Phantom work together and I also love emotional energy headcanons so this is the Thing. With capital T. Especially with Vlad in it, I think this chapter is the best so far. Also, your explanation of how Vlad uses negative energy as a ghost but craves affection as a human might totally explain why he still longs after Maddie (who dislikes/ feels negatively towards him) and hates Jack (who likes him a lot). These are my thoughts
JacobPhantom chapter 25 . 12/27/2015
please update your story
KentuckyWallflower chapter 25 . 4/10/2015
I'm really begging to love that cat. LOL Update soon please!?
KentuckyWallflower chapter 20 . 4/10/2015
Oh I'm with Jazz! That's hilarious!
KentuckyWallflower chapter 6 . 4/10/2015
That cat really loves the fruit loop... for reasons I don't understand...
Z.Jenkkins chapter 25 . 1/16/2015
I really like this story and the way you portrayed Danny's powers and emotions. I hope you finish it someday.
dragon-game chapter 25 . 1/15/2014
Good story.
I hope you continue it.
Ghost Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
I love this explanation! Please write more, please please pleasepleaseplease!