Reviews for Induction of Laughter in Tezuka Kunimitsu
Suspiciously Delicious chapter 4 . 7/22/2014
This is one of those stories that you stumble across very, very rarely. The writing is perfect, as was the level of amusement throughout the whole story. If you ever revisit this idea, I would definitely read that story as well.
Music4Life1791 chapter 4 . 2/8/2014
Did you write this, or did you get Inui to come into the world of reality and write it for you?

This is a work of genius, and I don't say that lightly. Wow. I am blown away.

Even more than the "paper" itself, what really made me cry with laughter were the works cited. "Oishi's Personal Journal That Inui Really Shouldn't Be Reading"? GENIUS!
Idle-Riddle chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
LOL, that was an amusing research! Many variables were taken into account, even the middle school tennis circuit! Thank you to all the responsible party for making this research a success. XD
AliciaHale chapter 4 . 9/22/2009
Oh my god. Haha. Your fic is making my poor head hurt and pound. Nice! aCTUALLY , brilliant is more like it!
mizzpeppermint chapter 4 . 8/3/2009
GENIUS!
fyerigurl chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Such a unique idea. I loved it.

(Too many biology projects...)
terrorofthehighway chapter 4 . 6/15/2009
Loved the bit about the laps.
meg gara chapter 4 . 5/11/2009
Wow! Great story and technique!
Wisteria-Child chapter 4 . 5/3/2009
*nosebleed* your fic reminds me of research papers that we were made to write last february...

nice fic!
azurefirewulf chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
brilliant
The Night Owl is Addicted chapter 4 . 2/23/2008
Wah! This is so adorable! I especially like the citations at the end of each experiment - The experiments themselves were absolutely entertaining!

Very very nice!

...But i did want to see 'Figure 1'... too bad I couldn't find your lj account *pouts* it wasn't in your profile when I checked it... Oh well...'

Wonderful fic!

Gelly
speadee chapter 4 . 9/21/2007
It was a good topic for an experiment and story. Some people just don't seem to laugh, and Captain Tezuka is one of them. He pretty much never shows expression, and you did a good job describng that! Kikumaru seems to be teh only one who can make him laugh. Actually he's often trying to make others laugh. You also kept the other in character. I also like your conclusion and acknowledgements sections.
speadee chapter 3 . 9/21/2007
Very funny and creative so far! It is so unique: writing it research paper style. The sources were funny and creative: all works of the tennis players.

I agree that Fuii looks feminine, so it makes sense for him to dress up as a woman. Kikumaru also looks feminine, so maybe he should have done it, too. Both guys are also cute (as in child's cute). They should have joined Akutagawa in the cuteness part, but then Captain Tezuka are too used to them to react.
serenitatis417 chapter 4 . 7/3/2007
Hahaha, hilarious. x]
set to expl0de chapter 4 . 12/13/2006
Oh my god, this is one of the most hilarious fics I've ever read. I especially love the use of Momo and Oishi as controls like in a real experiment; not to mention the usage of a serious tone and format as well. Absolutely brilliant!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »