Reviews for Over Your Shoulder
StoryTagger chapter 11 . 2/11/2008
Hmm, sad that you haven't written in a year, but this was a good story while it was going. Haven't actually come across a story that involved a long-lost sibling. Anyways, good luck with your life. Adios.
StoryTagger chapter 7 . 2/11/2008
Hm, you know I've always wondered why it is that identical twins are always the same sex. I mean I know about the splitting egg and all, but I wonder about these twins who are boy and girl, but are much more in tune with one another than same-egg twins.
StoryTagger chapter 5 . 2/11/2008
Haha, uh yeah Drake, you also have a younger sister, Megan, remember? That's just my favorite line in this chapter.
Red K 5 chapter 11 . 9/4/2007
this is so great... Drake has a twin... I love it... more please
Chikacookie chapter 11 . 4/7/2007
That was so good but it hasn't been updated in forever.
Froggeh12 chapter 11 . 2/27/2007
It's interesting how Denise wanted to meet Drake but not really her mom, step-dad, or sister. I wonder if we'll see more of her feelings on Walter and Megan... I hope you haven't abandoned this one, I'm really curious to see what happens next. Good job on it!
GreySide58 chapter 11 . 1/26/2007
This story is really good. I look forward to reading more. Keep up the awsome job. God Bless!
Hogaboom chapter 11 . 2/9/2006
brillient update asap
Hogaboom chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
kl love the idea
Midie chapter 11 . 1/12/2006
Interesting way to get inside Megan's head. I might feel the same in her position. She can be difficult to write, but I think this is a pretty good picture of what she'd do in a situation like this.
JamiePaige101 chapter 10 . 1/7/2006
ya hes over his head if his parents wil find out?

JamiePaige101 chapter 9 . 12/25/2005
aww good chapter!update son plz!
JamiePaige101 chapter 8 . 12/23/2005
good chap kinda sad update soon plz!

Jamie Paige'

Merry Christmas
JamiePaige101 chapter 7 . 12/21/2005
i liked this chapter alot!update when ya can

JamiePaige101 chapter 6 . 11/28/2005