Reviews for After Apocalypse
shadowdark-kitten chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Just so you know, you've started me on a new YGO fanfic reading kick. I thought it best to start with your fics. )

And so, I read this. And started to grin. Then, I had to just laugh and laugh at Bakura's logic over the death of all mankind. Simple pleasures for simple minds? It's not stealing if everyone's dead because then there isn't anyone to upset over the loss of their belongings! Unless he chooses to be daring enough to try to steal frtom Marik, I guess there's no point. o.O

Thank you for sharing this little drabble!

-dark kitten
Arcer chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Wow, there are quite a few I haven't reviewed, aren't there? Well, I'm making up for it now. That said...

Oh. I love it! It's sad and sweet and funny. I'm in love with the ending. A brief glimpse of an introspective side of Bakura we don't see very often.

You know, I feel compelled to say "thank you" after reading most fanfics, but especially yours! You always give me, however brief, a few moments of a good time. So thank you!

~Arcer
expletive deleted chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
I think that's exactly how Dark Bakura would react; it's brutal and gloating and just cool. I don't see him as simple, but can definitely imagine that last line being said with a sarcastic smirk.
Krysta chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Lol, totally! Practical Kura-chan...
Aleirian's Chosen chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Awesome! I loved the contemplations...thoroughly balanced/befuddled by Bakura's rather obvious and d'oh-worthy comment at the end. Great job!
DessertQueen chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
I didnt get it, I think its strange, and I like it :D

anyway I think you're right, 'kura really has a simple mind doesn't he?