Reviews for Waiting
duckie lover 151 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Very nice... Very deep, slightly poetic.

This is absolutely beautiful!

I really like it, it's almost like the actual author himself was giving us an inside look at the characters' minds.

You should be proud.
Tevrah chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Well, that was pretty good! I liked it and I think you captured each of the characters' thoughts perfectly! It matches how they are on the show! Good job!
Denisa chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Hey,I see you're back!I'm really glad _ because I absolutely adore how you write.

Vivi:Yes,You are our muse.

Anca(pushing Vivi):Don't mind her,she's not feeling very good these days,you have to understand her...If I think better,no you don't because you have you're own mind you know,it's not like we manipulate you or we...

Denisa(angry):Will you two stop it?You are scaring her off and we don't want that to happen right?(looking towards you)I am sorry for them,for you,for the whole world,for me ,to have to stand these two ,I am looking forward to your next chapter...I am so melancholy now,the main reason is because we are listening to a song in romanian-"Secretul Mariei" it means "Mary's secret" and it's really sad...

Anca(shaking Denisa):Hey snap out of it!We need our source of inspiration alive,you know,not jumping from a building!

Vivi:O.k,We'll leave now _

Denisa:"Larevedere"(it means goodbye in romanian)
foscari chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
It's a bit melancholy and wistful. I'm not sure how to describe it but that's the best possible way to.

All of their parts are well written and close to canon. That is how they would think in my opinion. Sakura bidding her time to bloom as Ino had told her, Sasuke unable to wait to kill Itachi, and Naruto wanting to be acnkowledged.
Ghost140 chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Hm your right im not sure what to make of this its writin pretty well but since I know next to nothing about the Naruto anime or manga I can't really get into it. But hey if ya got the bug go with it poor reviews or not its best not to repress your ideas could affect your overall writing skill.
Nova Alexandria chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Nice to see you posting again, even if it is just a small one shot. I know how a small idea can sprout into a monster. Treks of Danger and Fate was suppose to be a small story from one idea that grew into a monstrosity that just wont let me go. I really hope to see you write another epic as I love Naruto and I would love to see what you could come up with for this world and its maried of charictors.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Interesting...I like it the way it is...